Gonna take a big nasty dump!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, many of you will remember my post a couple month's ago and found something like 100 Ikes under the seat. Well they have now doubled and just taking up space 'cause nobody wants them.

Gonna dump them on a teller who has been kinda nasty to me.

Oh yeah sorry about the title, I couldn't resist!

Upvote 0

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Piercesdad said:
Ok, many of you will remember my post a couple month's ago and found something like 100 Ikes under the seat. Well they have now doubled and just taking up space 'cause nobody wants them.

Gonna dump them on a teller who has been kinda nasty to me.

Oh yeah sorry about the title, I couldn't resist!

Sweet sweet revenge.

Be sure to give her an odd number too so she can't sell to the vault.

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Why not just spend them around town. I took a couple of dirty Ikes to Starbucks the other day, and the cashier seemed intrigued by them.

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I would check with your coin dealer. One by me will give me 1.05 per Ike. So roughly 600 Ikes times 1.05 equals a 30 dollar profit... At least for me whenever I decide to get rid of mine.
HH,
Frank

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Me I'd just spend them in the community, it's fun[ny] to watch the looks on the faces of the folks as we do this.
I've added 6 more to my collection last week, have 26 now.

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
tank014 said:
I would check with your coin dealer. One by me will give me 1.05 per Ike. So roughly 600 Ikes times 1.05 equals a 30 dollar profit... At least for me whenever I decide to get rid of mine.
HH,
Frank

So, which is sweeter? Money or revenge? If it was me and she was really nasty....REVENGE!!! ;D

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
They sell for a slight profit of 10 dollars per lot of 25 Ikes on ebay. It might be worth your trouble to sell the whole bunch.

Golden Silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
I saw this story outa Argentina not too long ago about how times are tough down there now & people are hoarding ALL coins for their base metal content, actually creating coin shortages. Not sure I understand the logic of this but can fathom the value of the metal is intrinsic where the nations FRN's are like ours but paper with nothijng behind it more than the naivete of those who accept them as currency.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw this story outa Argentina not too long ago about how times are tough down there now & people are hoarding ALL coins for their base metal content, actually creating coin shortages. Not sure I understand the logic of this but can fathom the value of the metal is intrinsic where the nations FRN's are like ours but paper with nothijng behind it more than the naivete of those who accept them as currency.

So do the recyclers take manhole covers?

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bigest dump was $17.000.00 in halfs .All in bags!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread