Good hose source on the web

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Browsing on Google, was searching for a source of suction hoses. If nothing else, you may wish to add this link to your equipment sources. They appear to be at least 25-35% less expensive than a lot of sources I've made inquiries to. Or just google "Car wash vacuum hose" in quotes to narrow the search parameters.

As a matter of fact, I've ordered 20 feet of KA112CL-4 industrial strength flexible helical suction/discharge hose for $4.77 per foot plus trucking freight from Ohio. In the end, I paid about $10/ft., delivered to my door without sales tax. Not bad, considering most places are charging $10 - $15 a foot + trucking freight. No calculator may be required to do the math.

If anyone can supply you a hose, at a reasonable price, I believe that these folks can.

http://www.dultmeier.com/products/0.2006.4388/1693

Yours in Peace

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Kanaflex and find a dealer on the locator for the best a the best and good for many MANY years with righteous UV protection---John

OP
OP
ncclaymaker

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hoser John said:
Go to Kanaflex and find a dealer on the locator for the best a the best and good for many MANY years with righteous UV protection---John

The hose distributor that I mentioned has Kanaflex. I'll probably order the clear. Thanks for the brand recommendation.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: 110 or 115 is great hose-one thicker for high pressure and the other suction hose--got up late as brain has no coffee yet so at this time don't remember which is which--MO'coffee please :coffee2: John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread