Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well these finds are from about 18 hours of hunting. Saturday went knocking doors and got a boatload of wheats, 3 silver, couple rings. A vintage costume jewelry choker. The lil baby ring is marked 1/20 14k. The one ring is sterling, and the 3rd ring I found sunday is marked 1/20 12k......so not a lot of gold, but still some cool old bling. :thumbsup:

Also on sunday I got a 1881 injun, few more wheats, best one was a well worn 1913-s that I need for my wheat book. I found the sweet Northern Indian Railway Co button, I am pretty pleased with that one...any idea on the age? I found on google they ceased operation in 1940.

Today after work I hit a small yard at a 1941 house, and man this place was quiet, hardly any signals at all, 36 cents in clad in the front yard, nothing on right side, this place obviously been detected before! I went to the left side of the yard, same thing, quiet as a church mouse. Then I get a scratchy one way hit on the etrac 02-48, so of course I dig...nothing else to do..lol. :laughing7:
It was a nail....a 1952 quarter and a 1943 merc. sweet...saved the day! takes me to 190 silver, pushing hard for the 200 mark! :hello2:
Whoever detected here before missed that nice silver spill!

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

Upvote 0

CladMagnet

Oct 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice finds all that silver is what keeps me looking

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Great batch of goodies! Here is some info for you:

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 489

staydetuned

Aug 27, 2007
San Francisco, California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
That's a great batch of finds - they look very similar to what we get over here in San Francisco. That knocking on doors is really paying off!

I think I may have just hit 200 myself - I've been watching your totals count over the past few months as it gives me a little more oomph to keep the numbers up :icon_pirat:

Keep up the good work! Hope to see more soon. :thumbsup:

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! Your machine is definately working ! and your digging your butt off ! You do go forever ! Nice finds ! M.R.

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a sweet mess of finds!!!! MR TUFF

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goes4ever said:
[bside, this place obviously been detected before!

No, it could have been my house in a former life. I dont lose much money in my yard, cuz I am a tightwad! :laughing7:
(Take everything out of my pockets before I work outside).

Man, it really does go for ever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread