Got a call from texas today about my CZ-70

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent it in.The previous owner kept it like crap. Grip and arm cuff dirty and little chips off of it. They needed replacement and stains on the front face-also coil chewed up.
Hey I like things like new-even if they are old. Anyway yesterday the rep called me and said Felix looked it over and gave me an estimate.
He said this was a very, very good machine and would do something like notch something about silver. I am having trouble with my phone right now (loud Static). today Felix called me and said the same thing -This detector here is a very good detector
I said I sent it in and did have it up for sale but it beat everything I ever had in my hands and everything I ever owned. He said he believed it and to not sell this one. Sell all the others but not this one.
I don't know if he was talking about the CZ-70 in general or that particular machine. He is shipping it out monday and all tuned up and looks brand new.
David

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might be gettin' old and grumpy, but I don't remember a CZ70. I remember a 1270, CZ-7 and 7a, but not a CZ70.

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sent it in.The previous owner kept it like crap. Grip and arm cuff dirty and little chips off of it. They needed replacement and stains on the front face-also coil chewed up.
Hey I like things like new-even if they are old. Anyway yesterday the rep called me and said Felix looked it over and gave me an estimate.
He said this was a very, very good machine and would do something like notch something about silver. I am having trouble with my phone right now (loud Static). today Felix called me and said the same thing -This detector here is a very good detector
I said I sent it in and did have it up for sale but it beat everything I ever had in my hands and everything I ever owned. He said he believed it and to not sell this one. Sell all the others but not this one.
I don't know if he was talking about the CZ-70 in general or that particular machine. He is shipping it out monday and all tuned up and looks brand new.
David

Felix is THE MAN! He has helped me many times. If he is telling you that he has a reason. The guy does a great job! Listen to him.

OP
OP
dfg4240

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's called the CZ-70 Pro and Lucky Larry turned me on to the CZ-70 Pro-it beat everything I ever had in my hands and everything I ever owned and I have had a lot of detectors.

I might be gettin' old and grumpy, but I don't remember a CZ70. I remember a 1270, CZ-7 and 7a, but not a CZ70.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's called the CZ-70 Pro and Lucky Larry turned me on to the CZ-70 Pro-it beat everything I ever had in my hands and everything I ever owned and I have had a lot of detectors.

I stand corrected. This is what you get when you answer posts on the forum without having your coffee. :coffee2:

BrockSamson

Aug 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how much are you looking to sell it for? If your still trying to sell it that is.

OP
OP
dfg4240

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is just like a brand new CZ-70 and I am not selling right now
thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread