A day with Fisher in hand.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Started at Sunup 6.20 in a park with the Fisher Gold Bug Pro, 2 hours and a cup of coffee later down to the beach to get a parking space.
Followed the tide out on this 4 mile beach with the CZ3D fitted with a FZ12" coil.
Then a water hunt with the CZ20 untill the waves started to lift me off my feet.

After a good day hunting in the winter sun below equator there was no trouble in a following good night sleep.

FisherDay-600.jpg

FisherBeachDay-800.jpg

ivanll

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well looks like you have this dog and pony show figured out. Really nice stable of detectors. Looks like a great day .....even a little gold in there. Congrats.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on having a great day of fun. :headbang:

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well congratulations, you seem to have a perfect setup, you got one detector for each type of soil. And your finds reflect that, I see 3 gold rings???

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! What a great hunt! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread