got a little sand on the new coil this weekend

D

diggit 65

Took a quick trip to N.C. this weekend and I took a little time and took my son inlaw to the beach he had never been detecting so I gave him my spare and we went detecting in the middle of the night .and now I think he's hooked he found a $10 paso ;D . I found another ring ;) and a couple of dollars in clad .it was one of those lord of the ring rings .I live in P.A. so I didnt have much time I drove down and turned around and came right back .The new DD coil loved the beach did realy well for the little time I had but all in all it was a good trip . diggit 8)

Upvote 0

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggit 65 said:
I live in P.A. so I didnt have much time I drove down and turned around and came right back

Ah, the adventure. Sounds like something I'd do. ;)
Come to think of it... not a bad idea. I wonder how the weather's going to be this weekend...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still havn't done any Beach Hunting.

Just can't talk myself into taking the Trip.
As with you, I'd run down and come back the same day if I did.

It's good to hear you had a Good time.

Happy hunting
Jeff

OP
OP
D

diggit 65

Hey Jeff it's worth the trip ;D .my grandson is down there and I got to see him for a little while .He's not quite big enough to hold the detector yet but he's growing fast ;) .I took friday and monday off so that I had a little rest time for a safe trip .I love the beach hunting !easy digging or should I say scooping .The scoop is the way to go just scoop and shake .The thing I like best about the beach is that it's usualy quiet hunting until that magical beltone sounds off and stops you in your tracks .HH go for it .
Diggit 8)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, there is more to this beach hunting than just smiling at finding a nice gold ring or easy to scoop up coins. There are all these Thongs to stare at on the girls. Just wear mirrored sunglasses so they can't see your eyes. Have fun and "Don't Get Caught."

Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions