Broke my foot-off until the 23rd!!!!

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
Upvote 0

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Surely your not going metal detecting???? Are you? My father-in-law, back in his younger days, had surgery on his toe and couldn't go to work. His boss found him in a local bar....... Fired him on the spot... Now the hunt for buried treasure on TNet starts the 18th. That sounds like a good alternative.... HH Hope you heal fast and are back up and running.

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
I'm so sorry you broke your foot! I hope it heals quickly for you. If you try detecting while off from work, don't forget to listen to your body and rest when it tells you to. Good luck.

vicki

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out of commission for a few weeks and I took up coin roll hunting. If you have someone that can get to a bank to buy a couple boxes of change for you, that's a great way to pass some time and to potentially find some keepers. I recommend a box of pennies, nickels, and all the halves you can get your hands on. Reroll the leftovers and just exchange them. GOOD LUCK AND A QUICK HEALING.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE! broke foot,u still have 1 good 1 DRAG your but out there and DIG!just kidding,2 bad this time of year,broken bones in summer and winter,prefer winter

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you could get a non-metallic wheelchair you could have a friend push you along while you detected. You think I'm kidding don't ya... hey, it's worth a try. 8)

OP
OP
warthog steve

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
;)Thanks for the advice;BUT-My foot is healing nicely;thank you-What is really hurtin me is hobblin around on that walkin cast-It is throwing the rest of my body out of kilter-every other joint hurts,from that walking cast-2 or 3 weeks more;hopefully I will have it off-Next week,I am going to hit some beaches-cant go in the water;with that cast on;SO-I will just hit the sand...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread