Got a snake hook.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was shown a site several years back, the original owner came 1797, he was in the military to boot. I did find a cannon ball years back, I was there a couple of years back hoping to back one day. Over the last several weeks I have gone to detect but the beans were still, but today was my lucky day. I always go talk to the owners every time before I detect, I spoke to the husband today, I thought he was going to say no, well guess what, he said go a head. I think the snake hook is quite early, the pocket watch is quite thin, there should be coins from that time period, it just a matter of time before I find them. IMG_5192.JPG IMG_5193.JPG IMG_5195.JPG IMG_5194.JPG

Upvote 9
OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will get back there soon, it is just a matter of timing, to much work. I might be off to look for a place that had the houses moved in the early 1900s, who knows for sure. There is so much out there to be found, can't wait.

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a zookeeper this is what I was expecting from your title:
TA-25-Long-hook.jpg

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ornate hook there, love the bell also, cool hunting spot there !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread