Got another first

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
No boxes coming in till tomarrow and haven't played since Saturday, so I decided to go see how my half bag was filling up at the bank- actually make sure they hadn't filed my phone # haha. Well had $365 in it and since I made a special trip they sold it to me unfull. I really like this bank, lady told me that if anybody else comes in looking for halves they say NOPE. You guys need to try handing out them gold candy coins- tellers think they're cute cause they're pressed like Kenedies. And about my #- its in the head tellers cell address book under Halves. You'd think I was paying double face or something. Anyways out of $365 I got 12 40%ers- what's so special about that after getting 235 of them out of a box- well I'll just let the pic tell ya. HH all, Mark
DSCN1279.jpg

Upvote 0

Rosco Bookbinder

May 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
It's a 70!!!!! Cool find for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Lucky you. I sooooooooooooooo need one of those. I have already searched over 100, 000 coins. Maybe my 1,000,000th willl be one...LOL

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Very cool, my dad hoarded some silver, too, and I have never seen one of those !!

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
awhitster said:
Lucky you. I sooooooooooooooo need one of those. I have already searched over 100, 000 coins. Maybe my 1,000,000th will be one...LOL

Wait your turn there AW. I've searched close to 300,000 halves (279,000 in Fed boxes) since the first of the year, and I'm still looking for my first 70 (D or S). 8)

Good things come to those who wait..............right ?

Kudos on your find, Mark !

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done a seriously dirty thunder bunch of halves..... but I ain't found a '70 yet.

Good job.

Robin

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Thanks for the Kudos all. I figured out why the scratches look black- reflection off the dark countertop. I'll try to take a pic of in in ME Dansco book later and add if its any better. Baby came out of the coin counter bag so I know the general area it came from- if from the Fed who knows (much bigger area haha).
HH (Happy Halloween) Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread