Got any Cabbage patch & Troll dolls youd like to unload?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Troll car.jpg
    Troll car.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 2,306

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
That's an "Art Car", at least that's what they're called in Baltimore. People from all over the east coast and farther sometimes bring their art cars to be displayed at certain festivals and shows. I've seen cars covered in costume jewelry, baby doll parts, (heads here, hands there, legs around the corner), baseball cards, bumper stickers, even paint. Your artist looks like they have lots of empty real estate on the hood.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just always thought they were crazy people who were a little off their rockers. There's a few of them down here (in Hollyweird, Fl.) with baby doll parts plastic dinosaurs and all kinds of stuff attached to them. There's a couple bicycles like this too and a motorcycle. I never knew their was an actual sub culture of these types. Still a little crazy if you ask me but who am I to judge.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are here in Texas too. Houston has the largest art car parade in the world. 2013 Art Car Parade - Houston Chronicle
Never have I seen a car like this in Colorado. Art cars all over and maybe one or two in my state. Maybe someday we'll get an In & Out Burger like Utah did and a Trader Joe's for my wife like they have in New Mexico. I guess we're running a bit slow here in Colorado, But Hey, Two new Cabela's due for Grand Opening here very soon. The store up north is just 15-20 minutes from home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread