Got me down on my luck today

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I meant I painted the dumps I've ran out of the County a different color, and I haven't got any of those back in my boxes.

Ahh, so it is working, dumping them way out of your area.

I was going to say, perhaps you should try some CWRs. I hit about $330 worth today and scored a 64 and 8 40%ers. I usually do this when my box finds fall off.

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
CSW, I'm sorry to hear that man! hey, I think I got one of your coins the other day, it had in in red marker, the relatively small initials "CSW". Must be you right?

Honestly all these suggestions are good. Halves circulate from CRH to bank, and back, with minor inputs from silver droppers. What you're doing is running the pump so fast, that minor input seems like nothing. If that's the case, you'd probably find the same amount of silver if you did 1/4 of the amount of boxes. How many boxes a week are you doing these days? what have your finds in the last few months been like?

HH

My mark is "CRH SW" on both sides of the coin, always straight. Sometimes I throw in an illuminati pyramid, CRH -SW-, END THE FED, etc. TimZim suggested the same thing about cutting the volume down, my finds have slowly disintegrated over the last two months. The interesting thing here is that despite me picking up from garda only supplied banks and dumping into loomis only supplied banks, I still end up with all of my dumps. Apparently, there is one central cash vault for this entire County, where all of the halves go to and come from, my merchant teller sourced this information from the loomis guy. Two weeks ago I started to drive huge amounts of clad to the neighboring County 100 miles away, and so far I haven't seen any of those coins back yet. It's been two weeks, and I've gotten a total of 64 boxes out of this district. This week of course is the third week, and I'm thinking of making another run on Friday. Might I note I only pick up from 10-15 branches of one bank, and dump into a different bank. I'd prefer not to say how much, but I dump such huge blocks at any time that the theory is they are all picked up at once, all re-rolled at once, without any other halves being mixed in, thus creating these huge blocks of DUMPS.

Last edited:

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
24 boxes - all skunks? Reminds me of SilverCop. He was an old veteran (he might still lurk) who did 20 boxes a week. He was killing it for awhile, then his finds dropped off a cliff. He tried working through the skunks, but after 20 boxes a week for a year, he still was on a skunk streak. He was determined. The banks started charging a fee, and he still persisted to no avail. He might still hunt on a smaller scale, but he has had one of the longest skunk streaks for volume hunters.

Hope it turns around for you.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey streetwalker if you need some help with the clad i can take it off your hands. You would save on the gas. ps get a real job!!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if the cash vault people catch on and screw with us that way. I suppose I could see them saving back all the dumps and boxing all those at the same time, but I always came back thinking they dont have time to play games like that...unless higher ups order it to be so. One of my suppliers was doing really great for about 3 months and then BAM, nothing. I have pulled 3 keepers out of them in 40 boxes or so. Stopped ordering a while back.

My regular supplier has been chugging along fine, with the periodic 1-2 week skunk fest. I did end up cutting my volume by half though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread