Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello
Any metal detector can be used for scanning rock for metals and minerals. A lot can depend on the machine operator. The background minerals (the number of targets) can be a big factor on the use of the detector. The shop person may be referring to all the minerals in the ground.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Should have listened to her before you dropped thousands on that heavy POS.:skullflag:

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
Assembler i think she was more meaning if i was going to use it for gold that there wasnt any gold large enough for the detector. Terry soloman i dont think its that heavy.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only time I used an ATX, it made me very happy.
Affordable entry into PI detectors. Heavy? Ya could be lighter.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Small size gold.

Assembler i think she was more meaning if i was going to use it for gold that there wasnt any gold large enough for the detector. Terry soloman i dont think its that heavy.
This could be the case with most gold being small or even fine in size.
The detector could help find large iron and the gold may be near by. The detector could also be used after crushing rock to help find say picker size gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread