Got out for a few hours

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a few hours on Tuesday with The Patriot. Went searching for a spot we had read about but didn't come across the goodies so we moved on to another field we'd hit a few weeks back. I figured it was about time for my luck to run out but I had hopes when Patriot popped a horseshoe! Didn't end up getting anything stellar with the long grass and rain but got a couple neat items for me, a Newfoundland penny and a nice sheeps bell!
Of course, my day wouldn't be complete without a super crusty copper!
003.jpg

Upvote 0

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of people like those bells! :thumbsup:

Anytime you get out you never know what can happen so you at least had the chance. The coil can't stay hot forever!

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am one of "those" people.
Haven't found a decent one yet.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rick (Nova Scotia) said:
I am one of "those" people.
Haven't found a decent one yet.

Now that I think about it, it's literally been years since my last, and I have found several. Early on I didn't have much of an interest in bells (still don't) so sold a little group I had for over $200. If I had more, and could get the same price again, I'd probably sell em again! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Hunthicks

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:

Anytime you get out you never know what can happen so you at least had the chance. The coil can't stay hot forever!

I had figured that from the start with the spanish and the nice button the last couple times out, I was due for a normal day. Just getting out of the house and talking detecting was nice! ;D

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunthicks said:
Iron Patch said:

I had figured that from the start with the spanish and the nice button the last couple times out, I was due for a normal day. Just getting out of the house and talking detecting was nice! ;D

For sure. It's a tough time of year anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread