Got out to hunt a few times

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
Well I got out to hunt a few times and the last 2 hunts were with a new-bee hunting partner, my wife Tracy. I went out after work on the 21 st and found a cool drill missing the tip and a mess of scrappers and pieces. Then Sat. the 23 rd my wife said she wanted to go head hunting for her first time ever and to boot it was are 17th wedding anniversary day. She did me proud, her first find was a complete side notch, that hooked her and now she really understands the love for it. The only bad part about her first hunt was, as soon as we got a few 100 yards away from the car the rain came and soaked us. Enjoy the video and pictures.

The drill

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

Her first find !!!

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

Her first complete creek find !!!

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

The group shot of the 3 day's hunt.

IMG_2613.jpg

Top row are her first day finds and bottom are her creek finds today.

IMG_2614.jpg

Top row is my yesterday and bottom today's. The other in the group shot are mine from the 21st hunt.

IMG_2615.jpg

embed src="

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
Nice haul Lee! Make sure you tell Tracy congratulations as well. Bet she is hooked now and you will have to get going on more cases to display her finds :laughing9: ;D

maceman66

Mar 29, 2009
SE Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Mr & Mrs Redneck!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

Matt G

Mar 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That drill is awesome! Looks like a Dovetail base that it was made on. Cool stuff!

Matt

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Ahh......A true man of romance you are :notworthy:....I figured you as such. I took my wife up to NE. Iowa, and hunted the Upper Iowa river on our honeymoon, and she still talks about it as one of the best times of her life :laughing7:
Nice finds you two!!!!

Sprig

Mar 10, 2011
Pretty cool video you guys! :headbang:

Love the sound of the waves hitting the shore and that distant roar of a jet -ski in the background. :wink:

Glad you guys were able to share some time together outside and happy belated anniversary!!!

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
Great video, Lee! Now you have some serious competition! :laughing7: You two are tough. It's been a little too hot for me to do anything but sit in the AC.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
excellent finds! I would love to find an arrowhead someday!

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Yep better get squaw her own frame Chief ,congrats Tracy wtg quality time spent together.

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
;D She's going to be on you for several more in the future, Lee! You never cease to amaze me with not only the quantity of your finds but also the quality! And what a fantastic way to spend time with Tracy. You're a very lucky man. Congratulations on all the finds. I can't pick a favorite!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread