July 28 - 2011 Tracy & Lees hunt !!!

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
July 28 - 2011 Tracy & Lee's hunt !!!

Well, we made it out again for are 3rd hunt together. We only were out looking for about 4 hour's do to the heat index ( it was 103 when we got home). The Tracy found the killer for the day that I think is a Hardin Barbed. I told her she's being spoiled with a complete point all 3 hunts she has been on. I also told her one of these hunts she is going to walk for 5 + hours and not find a thing, it happens to us all. In the group shot the stuff on the left of the penny is Tracy's finds and the rest is mine. We had some killer brokens that's a big shame. As you will be able to tell from the video, she is has got the bug bad. LOL She is already having dreams of finding points. LOL Enjoy the picture's and video link ------->

Well, we made it out again for are 3rd hunt together. We only were out looking for about 4 hour's do to the heat index ( it was 103 when we got home). The Tracy found the killer for the day that I think is a Hardin Barbed. I told her she's being spoiled with a complete point all 3 hunts she has been on. I also told her one of these hunts she is going to walk for 5 + hours and not find a thing, it happens to us all. In the group shot the stuff on the left of the penny is Tracy's finds and the rest is mine. We had some killer brokens that's a big shame. As you will be able to tell from the video, she is has got the bug bad. LOL She is already having dreams of finding points. LOL Enjoy the picture's and video

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

Tracy's killer piece !!!!!

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

embed src="

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
Re: July 28 - 2011 Tracy & Lee's hunt !!!

Ahhh! I see you are starting to get some serious "local" competition Lee! nice finds by both but tell Tracy congrats and that she is getting the upper edge on you already ;D ;D ;D

maceman66

Mar 29, 2009
SE Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds Rednecks!!! :icon_thumleft:

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011

Looks like some nice serrated edges on that sweet one...... A big congrats to you both :hello2:

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa

Don't take her to all your hot spots, Lee. You know how that goes. Pretty soon she'll sneak out there without you, then take a friend and well, there goes your sweet spot. :D Seriously, it's good to see that you've gotten her excited about it. That should give you more time to hunt and therefore, more pictures for me to drool over. Congratulations to both of you on the great pieces.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread