Attachments

• Pic001.JPG
    Pic001.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Pic002.JPG
    Pic002.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 254
Upvote 0
Glad to see you getting all that junk out of the way TB. Summer is on the way and it will get nothing but better. See you in the lane.

u have not seen anything yet.............

get ready

i do really like that unit .....................man................am i getting the urge again??

here are a few pics of your future in va beach............and i left out the rings and watches that u are going to find toooo

Attachments

• PILOOT2003sm.jpg
    PILOOT2003sm.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 254
heck, i forgot the most important question

how did your scoop work out...............u said 2ft .............that is a good sign it worked ok, but u can now get a grip on just how important a strong scoop will have to be

keep us posted, i might see u sat.................weather sounds very b l e a k as i know u already know

good luck

The scoop worked pretty good. I need to round out the blade some and put a bigger diameter handle on there 1" or 1 1/4". It bent ever so slightly above the support. I might make a smaller one in the weeks to come, this one is about 6" diameter by 11", and I can tell you I'm sore this morning from lifting that sucker out of those wetsand holes! I haven't weighed it , but I'm guessing between 8 and 10 lbs. I'm gonna definitely shoot for Sun. don't know about today,

tb

alot of scoop makers slide a piece of wooden dowl down into the shaft (handle part) for support

if u noticed, on my monster scoop has 1" handle................i added red heater hose, really helped

the alum. one is 1-1/4"

i am heading down now..................hope the weather does not get me...........no rain yet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back