Got some kids involved

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Cynangyl and I went out for a few hours today and meet a couple kids who came to the school to play. Instead they were digging up the coins we found and caught on fast. We both love getting new people, especially kids, involved. The whole 30 minutes we spent with the kids made our day. and they got to keep the coins. They got 7-pennies
2-nickels
2-quarters
And we got
25-pennies
2-nickels
18-dimes
3-quarters
1-Kennedy 1/2 dollar
I do not have a camera to post what we found, but watching those kids made the day

Upvote 0

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
drywalldave

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
mental granny said:
Your Welcome, but the only thing you might watch for is the dreaded-------PARENTS-------
How much does one of these things cost! ;D

Nah! Just getting the kids intrested is a wonderful thing to do they might come back looking for you to do it again!
They will find enough coins to pay for one (LOL)

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My hats off to you. Kids today don't seem to have the interest that the older generation had. Computers, cell phone text messaging, video games and stupid television shows. Good excercise, too

OP
OP
drywalldave

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
crazyjarhead said:
My hats off to you. Kids today don't seem to have the interest that the older generation had. Computers, cell phone text messaging, video games and stupid television shows. Good excercise, too
you hit the nail on the head..I totally agree

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread