Got some rev roundness today, and mega juice in the hole.......

Devonrex

Jan 6, 2012
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Nautilus DMC IIB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My new relic hunting verbage. NOT! LOL . Sorry ...couldn't resist! :laughing7: Got down to about 5 ft today in my pit. Got 3 more coins. A cut reale and 2 more coppers. What amazes me is I found 2 more small French buttons and 1 is a new regiment for me. :hello2: :blob7: :hello2: Got a small 85 and another small 41. Some more musket balls, a flat button, and a small brass buckle. The 85 has a little rim damage but I'm happy nonetheless. Lots of more broken glass, huge oyster shells, and lots of brick. Got a screen on the way. The temperatures soared today and the mosquitoes and ticks were everywhere. Did see a 4 inch skink on a tree next to the pit but by the time i tried to get a picture of him he was gone. My those lizards move quick. Once when I was hunting in a huge thicket one fell on my hat and went down my shirt. I had no idea what was squirming around on my back! You wouldn't believe how quick I stripped down!! LOL You could have called me the streak! :laughing7: Hope everyone gets their coils over something good! HH Devonrex

Attachments

• IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 911
  • IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 912
  • IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 920
Upvote 0

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have some nice finds, like the buttons, keep digging and keep us up to date on your finds, good hunting , CONGRATS

Just some Guy

Dec 28, 2011
Ukiah CA.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, Whites 6000 DIPro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Finds!!!!

love the diggers reference :laughing7:

Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread