Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The church called and said I could have that dirt from the tear up. I managed to get half of the top layer and then the bottom half was getting harder and I was exhausted from the day. I got a 1939 Liberty Dime and a 925 silver ring. I gonna dump the dirt in my front lawn which needs it and get the rest of the dirt tomorrow night. I hope there’s some more 19th century coins down there. IMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpg

Upvote 34
Rite on Truth1253. Those are some excellent pieces of silver. Were you detecting or sifting the donated dirt?

Thanks for the post and Good Luck out there. C9

Rite on Truth1253. Those are some excellent pieces of silver. Were you detecting or sifting the donated dirt?

Thanks for the post and Good Luck out there. C9

Detecting I have a lot more to get tomorrow. It’s so dang hot I might go get it at night sometime around 3am.

Detecting I have a lot more to get tomorrow. It’s so dang hot I might go get it at night sometime around 3am.

Hello Truth1253. Yes hotter than a match head here too...we share a similar climate. Good Luck tomorrow. C9

Hello Truth1253. Yes hotter than a match head here too...we share a similar climate. Good Luck tomorrow. C9

Oh my Florida brotha it’s hot. I know it’s more breezy down there, but is it just blowing hot wet ass humidity around?

Nice job, got a little honey hole there.

thats what i admire about you , you never give up even if you detect in hotter than hell conditions...you da man...

Way ta go Truth. Congratulations

Congrats truth, I hope there's a big old walking liberty in there somewhere! Love that ring!

Yay Silver! The ring is beautiful. Congratulations. Sub 8-)

Congratulations on the nice silver and love that ring! Are you shoveling all that dirt unto your truck, hauling it home, shoveling off to your yard and than detecting it? You've got to be the most dedicated THer around bar none!

yep, that's earning the silver the hard way but it is paying off.

Sweet! Gotta ♡ silver

I’d gladly move a pile of dirt to find some silver :icon_thumleft:

Now this is different...instead of going to the dirt you bring the dirt your house, you may be on to something here. A dirt delivery service so we don't have to door knock get permissions :laughing9:

thats what i admire about you , you never give up even if you detect in hotter than hell conditions...you da man...

I appreciate that 3cylbill thank you for the kind words some might call it obsessed or crazy because of the 3 showers a day at times lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back