seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hows the weather down there in Madison? Im up here northwest indiana(Schererville) still gettin out, managing about 12cents in clad a day,lol. Should hang it up but you know, got the fever. Tryin to dig in the woods by the trees, just have to keep an eye and ear out for hunters. Do not want to be misakin for bambi.Good luck this year and happy hunting. By the way if you get desperate you could always try the coin roll hunting, there is a site here for that also,it will be next for me.HH

OP
OP
Marty-Madison-IN

Marty-Madison-IN

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2013
Suppose to be in the upper 50's later this week!! Gonna get out and do a little stick swinging!!

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Madison, Indiana. I am down your way a couple times a year. In-Laws live in Friendship so go there for the NMLRA shoot in June and September. I always want to bring my detector when I am there but never find the time to hunt. Am trying to set up some time to hunt in Kentucky some this year for Civil War relics. Mother-in-law is from KY and has family all over the area. Hope to make it this year, been saying this for years now....LOL

OP
OP
Marty-Madison-IN

Marty-Madison-IN

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2013
All around the Ohio river is good hunting!! Had a friend find a confederate belt buckle not far outside of Madison!! I have always wanted to prospect in the creek in friendship. Lots of history around here, including indian relics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread