Attachments

• grdschl.jpg
    grdschl.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
The next time you go to a school after you search the playground try hunting in the areas where they play sports (soccer, kickball, etc.,around the outer edges of the basketball courts) and then head around to the area where the parents and busses pick up and drop off the kids and up to the main entrance. I have searched schools that I swear I must have just missed the person that detected it before me. Most people who hunt schools usually hit the playground and move on to the next one which is why I mention the other areas. I have had pretty decent results by doing this. Try it and let us know how you do. HH.

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Does that lead have a white patina ? They don't look the gray/black of a modern slug from the pic. If those are white, they have been in the ground a looooong time.

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
well, dont feel bad, all i find is nails and pennies. I love to find bullets for a change. haha
Im having fun though, and that is the main thing, Brad

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't dig pennies anymore unless I am at an old location. Most penny hits are just that... Pennies. You should focus on quarter signals and PT signals. '

Keep it up, HH!!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 159
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 162
R

rusty nails

i hunt an old park - thats been hunted by everybody's uncle bob for the last twenty years - i swear that they dont hunt pennys neithter or is that either - oh well - most of the pennies - i find r about 2 " down and severely mauled by weed wackers or mowers - u cant really tell this until u get them home - leftybass plays washburn basses not the fish neither or is that either ??? ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions