diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got these two 'not so usual' decks of Tarot cards over the weekend along with a deck of I Ching cards for $5. It's too bad the Moroccan deck box is so beat up. Seems that one is very desirable. The other isn't too shabby either. The decks are all complete and the cards are in much better shape than the boxes. Also got 4 Joan Rivers wannabe Faberge eggs. They were $10 each. I looked them up before I bought them, so it was a safe buy. A few pieces of Waterford crystal (no pics though) and the Frederick Douglass print (on the other thread that I posted) rounded off another slow weekend. Here's the pics...

DSC08014 (1024x515).jpg DSC08012 (1024x504).jpg

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice eggs ! I have some Tarot cards & that same box of I Ching with the coins .

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never heard of a Joan Rivers egg before. One more useful tidbit I hope I retain.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice eggs ! I have some Tarot cards & that same box of I Ching with the coins .
Yeah, I've sold Tarot cards on occasion in the past so I usually buy them if they aren't run of the mill modern decks. Never heard of "I Ching" before, till now that is.

I never heard of a Joan Rivers egg before. One more useful tidbit I hope I retain.
Me neither, till I looked them up. lol They have a JR on them and that led me to the brand via ebay.

EvanMac

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you buy when you can use tarot cards online? You can only have problems that you do not understand what the card is about, but for this you need to study the tarot

ryanbest

Jan 10, 2020
Denver, Colorado
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey, guys. My friend on whom I have a crush began to get involved in fortune-telling. I want to get close to her and so I started to get interested in tarot cards. Now I am studying them here every day thetarot.guru, to understand what are they. It seems that these maps do not belong to sects and I think that it is safe to find people who are also interested in them, but the most important thing is to find something in common with my crush. I just don't know how else to talk to her. She is a very kind and sweet girl, but only opens up to people who like the same stuff she does, that's why I started to learn tarot carts. Do you think this is a good idea?

Last edited:

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would you buy when you can use tarot cards online? You can only have problems that you do not understand what the card is about, but for this you need to study the tarot

Tarot Cards are huge, if you get a set from a known artist or psychotic (psychic). My friend found a deck for $1, and ended up getting around $700 for it. I've had several sell for $100.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread