Grandbabies need to come home!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Afton called last night and said her and Doug had sent me some pictures.....gracious Lilliana is getting so big and I have not gotten to hold her yet! Athena is running and talking and have not seen her since she was a week old. Those doggone marines better hurry up and get his paperwork processed. I want my grandbabies! uhoh...is this starting to sound like a rant?? Nooooo don't move it Jeff! I will shut up! lol Here they are precious sleeping babies!!

Attachments

• little girls 078.JPG
    little girls 078.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 300

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
They are beautiful and so precious. I hope they are home soon so you can love and spoil them.

Hugs,
Pepper

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
me too! Was so cool listening to Athena talking last night on the phone and yet made me sad because I have missed so much. They put Doug on 9 days leave so probably will not hear anything more about when he is coming home until he gets back from leave. He is home playing with his girls and playing WoW and trying to tempt me back into playing again....nope nope nope....I do NOT need to pick up that gaming addiction again! lol Now I am more than ready to pick up an addiction to spoiling grandbabies though....bring it!! :angel8: :love5: :angel8: I got that camera video option all figured out now...I am ready! ;D ~hugs~ back atcha pretty lady!!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I know how much you are missing them, nothing like the love of a Grandmother. :) They will be with you soon Sis! I want you to give them a great big hug from me, once your done making up for lost time. :love4: Keep the faith girl!

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
absolutely and since I now know how easy it is to do video on my camera you are sure to get sick of watching them too! lol

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send them home...nice photo...cute babies! :thumbsup:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh Cyn, they are just lil precious angels... I cannot wait to see more pictures and hope they come home real real soon for ya.. hugs booty

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thanks sweet lady! ~hugs~ Here is one of each of them awake as well...thought I posted it earlier but I was afraid Jeff was gonna steal my post to rants if I didn't shut up and I must have forgotten! rofl

Attachments

• little girls 082.JPG
    little girls 082.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 291
  • little girls 085.JPG
    little girls 085.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 288

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful grandbabies, I am glad you got new pics, cant wait to see pics of you holding them ;D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It is gonna be sooooooo cool!! When I talked to Afton last night Athena was just jabbering away...the only words that were understandable were Nana, Mommy, Daddy, and God's tree. lol She talked a good 15 mins and that was the only part we could understand. Too cute! I said I can't WAIT to hold them!! Afton laughed and said yeah, they are gonna be SO spoiled! She got that right!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Magic Fingers

Oh I feel for you girl. They are so adorable...I just want to pinch them...hehehe.

It is almost a year since I have held my grandkids. Amos is 4 and loves to talk to Bunga Donna on the phone. Kai is 2 and is just getting used to talking on the phone without hanging up on me....lol

The new baby should be born the end of this month and I will be heading to PA in 3 weeks. I can't wait until they can live closer.

You look too young to be a grandma!!

Donna

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol thanks but I am not too young....my son is going to be 23 this year and my daughter is 19....It has been over a year since I held Athena...she turned a year old January 8th and the last time I was there holding her she was a week old....I spent that first week with them after she was born. Lilliana was born just this Jan shortly after Athena's first birthday and I have only seen pictures of her because they thought they were coming home soon.......they sure are dragging it out though! Look how big she is already and I have not gotten to hold her!! >:( Soon though I hope....real soon!

Make sure you get lots of pics of those grandbabies when you go out there Donna and I wanna see them!! :thumbsup:

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
:o Now those are superbabies!!!!
Ill give you a 1889 v nickle for each of them.
Beautiful grandbabies-just beautiful.
I have one grandson. He's a pistol.
Joe

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol thanks! I think they are pretty super myself! No trade.....they are priceless! ;D

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Awe they are adorable :thumbsup: Hope they come home soon ;D

I'm a new grandma myself, but my grandbaby has 4 legs ;D :D ;D
This is my daughter's puppy. He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, 13 or 14 weeks old.
CamoJammer.jpg

His name is Camo Jammer!
My daughter wanted a unique name and she likes hunting and camo stuff, so I got to name him and suggested the name Camo.
He got the middle name because on the way home the day we went to pick him up, he slept almost the whole way until I turned on the radio. He perked up and started bobbing his head to the music LoL
He loves the radio :D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww what a cutie! Too cute how he got his middle name too! My Sadie Rae used to love the music too! I am sure your daughter is going to have a blast with Camo!!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Everybody hold on to your seats. Cyn is gonna spoil those Grandbabies rotten and we're all liable to get covered witth sugar fro, it! :icon_jokercolor:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread