Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So sorry for your loss.. :sadsmiley:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she was a great gal, lost her yesterday, had to put her down, breaks my heart, she was happiest when camping followed me around all the time detecting, would watch pertinently while dredging, be egger to see what the dry washer would come up with when panning, lick lick
good day folks
Sorry 2C, I know the feeling I had boxers for 21 years, 3 at a time for 18 years, you get really attached as they are really family members.....

Now I have 2 parrots, they will most likely out live me.....

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2cmorau,
Yes she's a sweet girl! Lots of good memories of her including the love she gave back. Loosing a friend is always hard.

All my best, 63bkpkr

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
2C...

It's always hard to loose a four footed friend because they love us unconditionaly and are usually more true to us than many of our two footed friends turn out to be. I myself doubt that I'll be getting another dog any time soon. Right now I"m not in a position time wise to give one the attention it deserves. Maybe once I"ve gotten moved and have gotten everything going again I'll think about it more.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2c It's unfortunate that we outlive our great K9 friends[ more like family]. But that means we can enjoy the company of many good dogs. Sorry pal.

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Srry for your loss, my Rottweiler is my diggn buddy keeps me safe and aware, I understand how sucky the feeling is .. Srry again !

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your loss and I know how it is, my dog passed away a few years back and we were both on our death beds once and made it back only to lose her later down the road. I still think about her every day and miss her too.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry for your loss 2C. I have a Chocolate Lab that is 12 1/2 and his back legs are really giving him some problems. I put it off for 6 months with joint supplements, so he probably has less than another year in him. Boy, do Labs bond. I can't even stand up without him looking at me...can't go anywhere without him...can't sit without him next to me...or on me. This one will be the toughest yet. I feel your pain. He's a great little dredger too, and he does it legal!
121.JPG

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hey all thanks, she is or was a tough gal, it's tough to lose a little of your life, she was a good gal, I miss her more now, then before, knew this was coming but it’s not easy watching her go down, l always tried to include her in my adventure prospecting, hated leaving her home when I knew she could not take the road, tring to load a picture but can't seem to do it

Last edited:

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
She was a beautiful Lab. They are my favorite dogs. Peace be with you in this time. :unhappysmiley:

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Sorry to hear about that, she was for sure special and sure loved you for all you did for her!!!

What a big happy girl she was and a great companion to you my friend.

Dont take it too rough on yourself, she knows what a special life she shared with you.

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Sorry to hear. They're like our kids only they don't talk back and just want to be a part of everything you do. Our thoughts are with you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions