Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Met up this mornin with Pulltab Otis, and Detectingfreak for an all day hunt. First site was a local baseball diamond that I almost gave up on. But Detectingfreak was still poppin clad so we decided to stay for a bit longer. Good thing too. Right towards the end I got the .925 silver bracelet. After that there was nothin to write home about. We spent the rest of the day fillin our clad pouches in various school fields. At the end of the day we consulted the almighty Google Earth. We found a not quite local but still close field. So off we go. About 10 minutes into the hunt I get the 10k gold bracelet. I thought for sure it was gonna be another wad of canslaw. Oh yeah almost forgot the sunburn. It was supposed to rain today. Well someone forgot to tell the sun that. My Washington State hide doesn't know how to react to anything but rain anymore. I am truly a redneck now, and a cold shower is sounding mighty good right now. Oh yeah and I included a pic of just a small bit of the trash we recover from these fields. The batteries are from my MXT. I wish it was all Silver and Gold but ya'll know how it goes. Thanks for lookin and luck in the hunt
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN1137.JPG
    DSCN1137.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 727
  • DSCN1138.JPG
    DSCN1138.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 738
  • DSCN1145.JPG
    DSCN1145.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 730
  • DSCN1140.JPG
    DSCN1140.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 729
  • RSCN1143.JPG
    RSCN1143.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 728
  • DSCN1144.JPG
    DSCN1144.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 723
  • DSCN1142.JPG
    DSCN1142.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 717
  • DSCN1136.JPG
    DSCN1136.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 716
Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure do dig lots of trash I don't have the patience for that. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Great finds !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Sure do dig lots of trash I don't have the patience for that. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Great finds !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
Thanks MUD. I know it seems like a lot of trash, but the pay out is more than worth it to me. And I don't hear my wife complainin either. lol :laughing9:
JuJu

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Juju , Man, you are a card carryin jewelry magnet ! Now I see you have some Tesoro , and
you gotcha some MXT, You are heavily armed and highly dangerous ! Is either one of those ,
your "main squeeze " I am an MXT guy (until I can afford an E-trac ) My MXT is a ring
hog - I love it ! Keep on rockin the bling ! Argentium.

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Argentium said:
Juju , Man, you are a card carryin jewelry magnet ! Now I see you have some Tesoro , and
you gotcha some MXT, You are heavily armed and highly dangerous ! Is either one of those ,
your "main squeeze " I am an MXT guy (until I can afford an E-trac ) My MXT is a ring
hog - I love it ! Keep on rockin the bling ! Argentium.
My MXT has been my main weapon for the last couple years. I can't imagine switchin to another machine. My Tigershark is my favorite water machine for the lakes around here. They both add plenty of gold to my stash each year.
JuJu

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
minton7 said:
he who wants gold.... always digs trash... congrats!
And there is always 10lbs of trash for 1 gram of gold. lol :laughing9:
JuJu

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , the MXT is monster for finding rings and jewelry - I'm pretty sure there are deeper units
out there , but I cant complain - in three and a half years i have definitely found over 120 silver
rings , and about 8 gold rings ! I think the MXT is very solid , and I would recommend it to
anybody, newbie or veteran. ( ps coil of choice is mostly 6x10 eclipse DD) Argentium.

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great work man, and congrats!

Youre a digging machine, thats for sure. When in doubt, dig it out right :)

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GioTheGreek said:
great work man, and congrats!

Youre a digging machine, thats for sure. When in doubt, dig it out right :)
Thanks Gio. I sure am feelin it this mornin. lol :tongue3:
JuJu

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Another outstanding haul amigo :notworthy:. Gotta be carefull out there and uses sun screen Save your skin for more ink ;D

Ace Villa-v

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE HAUL!!!

As some one else mentioned, that is digging a lot of holes. But, I have noticed for quite some time the soil he is digging in. It always looks very loose, with sand it, is usually black, and looks like it was pretty easy digging. I have also noticed that JUJU often finds this bling in a pretty shallow hole. I wish!

The dirt around these parts in most of the sport fields and schoolgrounds is just short of near set concrete. Frozen tundra come to mind. I have yet to find any of the nice looking soil that JUJU seems to be digging in. If I do, it is backfill in a park that was probably recovered from the street sweeper, full of tabs and garbage.

Keep up the finding streak JUJU. I do like to read your posts since I know there is something good in it.

Bob.

Skelly607

Bronze Member
May 5, 2010
Danville Va.
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO M6 Ace 250
" RJGMC stated: The dirt around these parts in most of the sport fields and schoolgrounds is just short of near set concrete. Frozen tundra come to mind. "

Skelly607 replied: The ground around here is like scraping ice,,,,,,,freaking thunder storms keeps going around my city. I keep all my trash in a 5 gallon bucket,,,,,,its little over 1/4 full from just 2 months of digging.

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ProPointer said:
Whoa! If that's not a great hunt, I don't know what is! Sweet Silver! :thumbsup:
Thanks P.P. I am gonna try and hit the new field again this evening. I know there has to be more good stuff there.
JuJu

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More great stuff from you! Great to see you back at it and hittin' it hard!!!

ozbach

Nov 16, 2009
Olympia Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac/ xp Deus?/equinox 800
The better weather will be bringing more people out too the parks, ball fields and sand volleyball courts "my favorite" to lose their coins and goodies!!! If I cant pull out old coins , then I dont mind finding jewelry!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions