Great Italian hiking boots

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
I was on vacation to AZ and me and my dad went to the local White Elephant and I found a nice pair of hiking boots, then later i check to see is it was made in China or Taiwan, and they turned out to be made in Italy! The brand is La Sportiva. It is all blue leather and they are water proof. Ill try to post pics Sunday. I also bought a petrified wood log for 10 bucks. its about 4 inches long and 3 inches wide.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I think the boots were a good deal. As far as the petrified wood, it will be a dust collector by next month. I am not sure there is any value to a piece that big, but then again; what do I know :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
colorado14ers

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
spartacus53 said:
Well I think the boots were a good deal. As far as the petrified wood, it will be a dust collector by next month. I am not sure there is any value to a piece that big, but then again; what do I know :icon_scratch:

I agree, the petrified wood is almost worthless but i like it so i dont care. the boots go for $275 msrp. i used the boots already.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the boots. I use my pertified wood as bookends. They do collect the dust still though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread