CogitoNM

Greenie
Mar 25, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Detector(s) used
OKM Rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Love the forum. Has many great subjects on which to read. Mostly MD, which isn't exactly my thing, but most certainly fun to do. Tech saavy w/ a degree in Religious Studies and a thirst for History, I have come to see NM as a place of much wonder. I was semi-trained in the signs and symbols of the Spanish, and by proxy Jesuit/KGC, trail symbols. Just enough to wet my whistle really, but not enough to feel really comfortable following the trail.

I got spoiled and was also semi-trained on the OKM Rover C (OKM Rover C New Edition Metal Detector For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors). Quite stunning really.

Anyway. Love what you've done with the place. I hope to engage in many good conversations. If anyone lives near Albuquerque, NM and would like to go hiking someday I'd welcome the company.

Welcome to a great forum. I'm an old guy, but have a brother that lives at Los Lunas. I get down to see him now and then. Nice country.
Jim

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: New Mexico for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back