Helllo World

marz

Mar 27, 2013
South Texas
Detector(s) used
WHITES M-6 With eclipse 950 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my fellow hunters can't whait to start posting my finds i am new to the site and new too metal detectors my barthday is on the 29th just in a day and i have always wanted a metal detector i colect coins and coin roll hunt but like i said ive always wanted a metal detector i am looking at a few i want one that is for beginners and daily use one that i can just turn on and go i like the Coinmaster GT i like how it has the automatic ground balance i am also looking at the Minelab X-Terra 305 it dose not have automatic ground balance but i like how it shows numbers rather thean depth also What is Ground Balancing? i am stuck between the Coinmaster GT and the Minelab X-Terra 305
can u give any Recommendations on the too and what one to go with i am so excited too order my detector i want to make the right choice i want one with extra features so when i get more experienced i will have theam i want to spend $399+tax and i want to look for coins,relics,rings,ect) so between the Coinmaster GT and the Minelab X-Terra 305 what one would u buy also and why sorry for such a newbie post just want it to go good :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Shawn1972

Mar 26, 2013
Oneida Lake NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 - hoping to own a few more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Marz and Happy Birthday my bday is 1 day after yours on the 30th:occasion18:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Marz!

Ground balance allows a detector to adjust to the mineralization of the soil. This allows the detector to work at its best depth in all soil conditions.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread