Greetings from socal!

Lizard King

Nov 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been lurking for a couple of days now and thought I'd say hello. Lots of good information for anyone new to the hobby. Like me!! I bought a discovery 1100 3 weeks ago for $40 and so far I've found $5 in clad 4 Wheat pennies and 1 silver dime. Now I'm hooked!!

OP
OP
Lizard King

Lizard King

Nov 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pilota51 said:
Greetings fellow lurker I passed on posting a bit ago due to some weird vibes from others nevertheless my finds are still growing and I can probably help you find $10.00 just in a couple hr hunt. I just bought my MD 4 mos ago and now well over 1K in finds. 1506 quarters alone... Keep hunting and go where people seem to congregate. I can offer tips if you want and maybe meet in a mutual spot as I am in so cal also. Good luck!!!

That's a lot of digging. Thanks for the offer.

OP
OP
Lizard King

Lizard King

Nov 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pilota51 said:
Greetings fellow lurker I passed on posting a bit ago due to some weird vibes from others nevertheless my finds are still growing and I can probably help you find $10.00 just in a couple hr hunt. I just bought my MD 4 mos ago and now well over 1K in finds. 1506 quarters alone... Keep hunting and go where people seem to congregate. I can offer tips if you want and maybe meet in a mutual spot as I am in so cal also. Good luck!!!

Trying to send you a p.m but it says u can't receive any.

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum . Good luck with the hunt love my bounty hunter!

OP
OP
Lizard King

Lizard King

Nov 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JT1080 said:
Welcome to the addiction!

Thanks! Yeah, I almost feel like a crackhead that's looking for a piece of rock that he thought he dropped 3 weeks ago...

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh you got detecting fever my friend and the only prescription for the fever is more detecting

chenty

Nov 4, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
BT IV, ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Yeah, I almost feel like a crackhead that's looking for a piece of rock that he thought he dropped 3 weeks ago...

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: That is just to funny! welcome, I myself am new, just got my 1st MD have not even taken it out YET! waiting for my scoop then hit the beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread