Group hunt Sunday morning

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries Ryan... Hope your daughter is doing better. The weather held out for the most part today.

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appoligize, I should have brought somebodies cell number with me, I just rushed out so fast. I'll try and make it up to you guys somehow. Did you get to find some cool stuff? If anybody is still there i can head over?

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if anybody is still there.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Ryan I hope all is well with your daughter. Sorry I missed the hunt. Can't wait to see the finds. Please post!!!

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, sorry for the let down. Kylie's ok, she was born with Spina Bifida and we lived the first year of her life at Children's in Philly. It was really strange to be with her in the hospital for a "normal kid" thing. I've been a lot of places and met a lot tough people, I was a Ranger in the Army, worked with SEALs blah blah blah, but my 5 year old is the toughest, strongest human being I've ever met. She had 19 major surgeries including 13 they had to drill into her head and EVERY SINGLE time, as soon as she woke up the first thing she would do was smile. She'll be OK, thanks for the kind words everybody. I'll try to make up for it next weekend, we can shoot for Saturday and Sunday and really cover the park. If anybody wants to get out anytime during the week just shoot me a pm. Sorry about this morning again, Ryan

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Ryan, No need to apologize. Your priority is your daughter and making sure she is OK, not the hunt. I am glad to hear she is doing better. Remember that she is worth more than all of the treasure in the world. This is just a hobby we do when we get some free time. We can always reschedule a hunt. I won't be able to meet during the week but can check on weekend availability. Take care!

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the kind words, to make it up to everybody I'll make myself available Saturday and Sunday for everybody I wound up standing up. If anyone wants to go out during the week just let me know. Thanks everybody, Ryan

oldplacesnofinds

May 8, 2007
Bucks County , PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum II Whites Spectrum
Glad to hear everything went well for your girl. We had a pretty good day. The weather was decent. It only drizzled the first hour or so. My wife has another surgery this Friday so I don't know if I can make it this weekend. I will let you know. Thanks again.

Elad

Apr 23, 2008
MA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all. I bumped into cam9457 on another forum and read one of his older posts where he said that he was looking for a partner. We conversed a bit in e-mail and he told me to check out this post here.

I am a 30 year old married man who works on McGuire AFB in NJ, not too far from PA. I have been MD'ing on and off for a few years, more off than on. I messed up my back pretty bad, but it's finally feeling better and I am ready to start hunting again. I have been trying to get my wife and a few friends interested but no one seems to want to jump aboard the MD'n train. (My wife actually helped me for a little bit the other day but she lacks the patience for this hobby)

Anyways, I am really hoping to meet up with other people who share the same passion that I do for hunting relics and coins. If you guys have room for 1 more I would love to join you all on your next trip, or even team up elsewhere. I have a few spots that I have researched here in NJ that I enjoy hunting in, and would be glad to share with all of you.

BTW, good pics and finds. The group hunt looks like a blast.

Thanks for reading!
-Elad

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you found us! I try to keep mding and trains separate lol!

Elad

Apr 23, 2008
MA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cam9457 said:
Glad to see you found us! I try to keep mding and trains separate lol!

I will try :thumbsup: :icon_jokercolor:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Hi guys! long time no see...I'm sitting here watching our eagles win...anyway...those bullets we found on our Ft Wash hunt...have been POSITIVELY identified as...drum roll.....civil war bullets!!!!! I had them in a shadow box and was showing my stuff to a known CW expert and I wasn't even asking about the bullets...he was showing me CW stuff of mine that I didnt even know was CW stuff. And he said.."these bullets are CW. too.." I think he said 50 caliper but I"m not sure of that.

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

MightyMouse82

Jul 10, 2007
Manheim, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
Debby,

That's awesome. Hey everyone, long time no chat. Hope all of you have had a great summer. Unfortunately I've been to busy to get out much but hopefully we'll all be able to get out more this fall.

Chris

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Deb, thats pretty cool! Do you mean the longer cylindrical ones with the rings around bottom?

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's another recent post that shows these as CW as well.

Not sure there was any CW activity around that area was there?

Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions