Gunning Granny Goes Out In A Blaze Of Glory In Gun Fight With Three Thugs

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunning Granny Goes Out In A Blaze Of Glory In Gun Fight With Three Thugs

Posted by:*Kevin Lake*Posted date:*December 02, 2013

76 years old Dorothy Hendrix was walking home from Bingo last week at 1:00 a.m. when she was attacked by a gang of three thugs. These hooligans were not out for a game of knock out, but to rob the elderly lady. However, Ms. Hendrix was robbed a couple of years ago, and ever since then, she’s been carrying a fire arm.

A gun fight between the three thugs and the senior citizen ensued, and Hendrix was shot and she fell to the ground, but she was able to shoot one of the gang’s members in the stomach before she unfortunately died.

33-year-old common criminal Steven Hagood, was shot in the stomach. He was taken the a local hospital after authorities arrived and he was placed on guard. While he was hospitalized, he was also served with a bench warrant for $80,000 in unpaid child support.

The other common street trash thugs who attacked the 76-year-old now deceased Hendrix are Tereba Geer, 26, and Bradacious Galloway, 23, pictured below. They have both been arrested and along with Hagood are facing murder charges.

Anderson County Sheriff John Skipper told local*media outlets*that, “This was not a random act. The robbery was planned, and she was specifically targeted. The trio had knowledge that (she) carried large sums of money home with her at night.”

May Ms. Hendrix’s family and friends find peace in their loss and may thugs be warned, the little old ladies and little old men they are jumping across the nation are fighting back!

http://freepatriot.org/2013/12/02/gunning-granny-goes-blaze-glory-gun-fight-three-thugs/

Last edited:

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet if you could ask her she'd say that it was! She didn't die as a helpless victim but as human being defending herself!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she can sure spend that money now...hope killing someone was worth it.

Defending herself against these thugs probally WAS worth it...I just wish she would have got off about 2 more good shots

Last edited by a moderator:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pip....problem is, she didn't kill anyone which is too bad. I wish she had killed all 3 of the maggots. The problem here is the society has allowed these scum to take over the streets. They don't fear retribution for anything they do and there is an element of this country that feels a sense of entitlement even in committing crimes like society owes them and they will get it any way they can. I have to say, the woman should not have placed herself in this situation in the first place. It's a national shame but the night and the streets in most cities belongs to the criminals. Until laws are changed to protect the citizens it will remain so.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
so do I...but..all she did was kill herself...
They had already shot her when she fired back. What is it with you ? Do you just jump from thread to thread on the second amendment forum arguing with everyone just for sport ? You are clearly completely ignoring the facts of this story because they don't suit your agenda. And the thugs ? "Tereba", "Bradacious" ? Now in the interest of living in your fantasy world we are gonna try to pretend it wasn't young BLACK punks once again preying on the elderly ? I agree, what's a damn shame here is that she didn't get the chance to kill every damned one of them. I suppose in your mind the correct response would have been for her to offer to give them some milk and cookies if they promised not to shoot her AGAIN...

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They had already shot her when she fired back. What is it with you ? Do you just jump from thread to thread on the second amendment forum arguing with everyone just for sport ? You are clearly completely ignoring the facts of this story because they don't suit your agenda. And the thugs ? "Tereba", "Bradacious" ? Now you gonna try to pretend it wasn't young BLACK punks once again preying on the elderly ? I agree, what's a damn shame here is that she didn't get the chance to kill every damned one of them.

It only let me "LIKE" your comment once :icon_thumleft:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
post removed since only some people are allowed to insult with impunity on this site.
Could you please point out the "insult" ? I suggested that you might need to go back & read the story again because you made it appear that you read a different story than the rest of us (not uncommon with you it seems) I stated facts based on your comments. You made comments that weren't based on the facts of the story and I called you on it. You made it seem like the old woman deserved to die and that she initiated the gunfire. That's a lie. Now if I outright called you a liar THAT would be an insult. I did not. Buttt... if you're going to make comments that are untrue just to further your agenda expect to be called on it. Having a debate on a touchy subject like the epidemic of young Blacks comitting violent, sometimes fatal, CRIMES against elderly people is difficult enough without people making up their own version of the story. Intelligent debate is healthy and sometimes enjoyable but not when one of the debaters fabricates things in order to "win". I hope you'll accept my apologies if I ruffled your tender feathers.... I have edited the original "insult" and the comments concerning it that I posted here. My sincere apologies to Mr pip. oops.. correction. It was edited out for me but the result is the same. pippinwhitepaws please try to stick to the facts and this will not happen anymore. Have a day. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning to all, stop the insults.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
NHBandit:

The original post - and the article linked to it - states "a gunfight ensued."

You stated the hoodlums shot first.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
NHBandit:

The original post - and the article linked to it - states "a gunfight ensued."

You stated the hoodlums shot first.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo
Sir you are correct. I completely missed the "gun" part of gunfight in the first post. I thought it just said fight. I guess that makes it ok to murder a woman for defending herself from a group of armed criminals. Maybe if she had just smiled and handed over all her possessions she would have gotten off with just a beating or maybe they would have shot her anyway just for fun. Maybe she had simply had enough of being the victim of the dregs of society and decided not to cave in this time. We'll never know. It is my belief though that all 3 of those POS criminals should get life without parole. I know in some states the law says that everyone involved in a crime is just as guilty as the shooter. But I also know that is rarely how it ends up. Your reply does clear up a suspicion that I had concerning you possibly having me on ignore though. You rarely respond to my comments lately so naturally I figured that was why. Evidently it's just because you choose not to.... Have a good night.

Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
NHBandit:

I'll avoid repeating your post #10.

Maybe you think the question of whom fired first made it ok for the criminals to shoot her. I certainly don't.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NHBandit:

I'll avoid repeating your post #10.

Maybe you think the question of whom fired first made it ok for the criminals to shoot her. I certainly don't.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

It does not matter who fired first, she was being robbed and choose to resist.

All 3 thugs deserve death penalty. ..

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

TheCoinKid

Apr 16, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
It does not matter who fired first, she was being robbed and choose to resist.

All 3 thugs deserve death penalty...

I agree completely.

But Pip does have a point. She was well within her rights to do what she did, but, had she not resisted, chances are (we'll never know for sure, will we?) she would be alive today.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree completely.

But Pip does have a point. She was well within her rights to do what she did, but, had she not resisted, chances are (we'll never know for sure, will we?) she would be alive today.

That just it, don't know. Once she surrendered her only defense they could have raped her, stomped her to death or still shot her. She decided to defend herself.

They deserve death, not life in prison.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad the thugs weren't killed, just maimed long enough to be arrested and hopefully serve a very long sentence.,like say maybe a lifetime one? Death is too easy

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I agree completely.

She had been robbed before. The story said that's why she got a gun to defend herself. Everyone has a breaking point where they say "enough is enough" and they decide to act rather than sit and take it, whatever "it" is. That was her breaking point. Yours may be different. Mine may be as well. But if we are going to continue to be a free society we need to have those basic rights. Getting out of bed in the morning and stepping outside is "risky". You are free to stay in bed though if you're afraid. She decided that making a stand was worth the risk. She has my utmost respect for that and I am seriously bummed that she didn't kill them all. If that makes me cold hearted towards thugs then so be it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread