Gunslinger and piano player

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A gunslinger who was looking for addventure, rode into an old west cattle town. After hitching his horse outside, he walked into the saloon. He orderd a drink from the bartender, and turned and looked around. Only a few people were in the saloon at that time and not much was going on. He heard the piano player playing a popular tune and decided to have some fun. He drew his pistol and shot the button off the piano players suspenders. Then he shot off the other button. He thought everyone would be amused. The piano player never missed a note. He then ordered another drink. This time the bartender asked,"would like some mayonnaise with that?" Confused, the gunslinger asked," now why would I want some mayonnaise?" The bartender replied," because when Wyatt Earpp gets through playing that song, he is going to shove that pistol up your butt." rockhound

Last edited:

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image-1372238146.jpg

Good one!

S

stefen

i JUST LEARNED OF ANOTHER USE FOR MAYO...BESIDES PUTTING IT ON THE DOORKNOB TO KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THE MASTER BEDROOM

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stefen your to funny and to much time on your hand thinking of some Hiliarous stuff !

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
i JUST LEARNED OF ANOTHER USE FOR MAYO...BESIDES PUTTING IT ON THE DOORKNOB TO KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THE MASTER BEDROOM
Forget the mayo ; just throw green jelly beans out in the yard for them to pick up . (Better scatter about 3 pounds . The little boogers pick em up fast :tongue3: )

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Just put your undergarments on the doorknob, trust me, they won't go near your door!!!! LOL Red

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just put your undergarments on the doorknob, trust me, they won't go near your door!!!! LOL Red

A similar process will keep the lot lizards away from your rig at a truck stop. Just hung one of my wife's bras from the visor when I got ready to sleep, and none of them would bother me.

S

stefen

THE BILLBOARD COMPANY PUT UP AN ENORMOUS BRA AND SAID SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DAIRY....

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug And Red said:
Now that's just wrong, on so many levels! :notworthy: Red

Yeah it is, but on a serious note there is a locking cover that goes the knob, neat idea!

image-4277008703.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread