Gypsy With Chey and Mo added

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Re: Happy Halloween

So where's the costume? Don't she always dress like that? What did I miss? Somebody slap me in the back of the head so Ill shut up.

Nice is the photo. :o

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,

I would dress Angelica up as a Pirate but I dont trust her with the sword, lol / So she a sunflower this year,

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2

tinpan said:
a.p's twisted little sister reddie,your jealous as you cannot get any attention form all these great looking guys on T>N. ;D ;D ;D ;D

did someone mention GEFF reminds me of the ROLLING STONES ;D ;D ;D

gorgeouspan :-* :-* :-*

LOL :D no tinpan twisted little sister reddie is not jealous of anyone she was just razzing folks like usual.She enjoys all the people on here equally ;D Everyone just calm down things are getting a bit out of hand.We are all family here. :) Also i want to say if i did offend anyone i am sorry i didn't mean too.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

Spitfire Reddie said:
tinpan said:
a.p's twisted little sister reddie,your jealous as you cannot get any attention form all these great looking guys on T>N. ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL :D no tinpan twisted little sister reddie is not jealous of anyone she was just razzing folks like usual.She enjoys all the people on here equally ;D Everyone just calm down things are getting a bit out of hand.We are all family here. :) Also i want to say if i did offend anyone i am sorry i didn't mean too.

Who could be offended by you Spitfire? Tinpans just razzin' ya............ ;)

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2

Mighty AP said:
Spitfire Reddie said:
tinpan said:

Thanks AP Us twisted folks gotta stick together to make all the others twisted too ! hehehe ;D

Who could be offended by you Spitfire? Tinpans just razzin' ya............ ;)

Thanks AP us twisted folks gotta stick together to make all the others twisted too ! hehehe ;D
PS to Tinpan i kinda like that name twisted little sister ......mmmmm where have a heard a similar name like that before ??? ;) ;)

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2

tinpan said:
Gee seems someone has been stiring the pot from the shadows ;D ;D ;D

tinpan ::) ::) ::)

Tinpan you have been a very bad boy ! Now you go sit in the corner & no twisted stew for you tonight !! ;) ;D ;D

heres a name for you underhanded tinpan man ;) ;D ;D

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2

I just want to say to gypsyheart that i am sorry her thread turned into a TN 3 ring circus lol .She is one of the fully sane people on here. ;) ;D

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.

Oh bother, try to put it on straight... not that it matters much. Just gonna' fall off again anyways. (Eeyore)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice Mug shot Christy.

Thanks for posting it, and a late welcome to the mug shots.

(Why do I think you posted one in the past tho' ? )

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN (All Hallows eve)

Jeff

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Happy halloween! Thanks for the thread Gypsy, is this what you had in mind?

I handed out candy in this costume had all my co-workers LMAO, but that is because I was scaring the $hit out of the poor little kids. I had to keep lifting the mask to prove the Big Bad Wolf wasn't real! Alot of kids wouldn't come near me no matter what, and sent two little ones away in tears :'(. What a big jerk huh? Who'd a thunk? No more scarry costumes for me, I'm scarry enough! (did win a prize for scarriest at a party later.......YES with the costume).
Again HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Attachments

• save gypsy 1.JPG
    save gypsy 1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 9,894

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is that really You ???? Hmmmmmmmm! I wonder !!! lolol

:o ;)

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Happy halloween! Thanks for the thread Gypsy, is this what you had in mind?

I handed out candy in this costume had all my co-workers LMAO, but that is because I was scaring the $hit out of the poor little kids. I had to keep lifting the mask to prove the Big Bad Wolf wasn't real! Alot of kids wouldn't come near me no matter what, and sent two little ones away in tears :'(. What a big jerk huh? Who'd a thunk? No more scarry costumes for me, I'm scarry enough! (did win a prize for scarriest at a party later.......YES with the costume).
Again HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Wow that is a great costume ! I love it...Your hubby should have dressed like Little Red Riding Hood ...hahahaha
We love Halloween here in Wisconsin and in my family and even dress up when its not ! Hahaha....I have some great costumes and my sisters and I always have a blast at Halloween..
Last year,every woman in our family got together and went Trick or Treating...we had thirty two "Witches" in the Coven ,every shape and size ...it was hillarious ........oh yes and my three year old nephew was the only Warlock!
I will have to dig some past Halloween pics and post them.I dressed as Jack Sparrow for the office party...and all my girl employees dressed as pirate girls ....then we went out for lunch! Hahahahah
I did dress up as Statute of Liberty and stand at the Town Hall Yard with a "Just Vote ' sign....hahahaha...took three days to get the green paint off myself!

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

The Seeker said:
Is that really You ???? Hmmmmmmmm! I wonder !!! lolol

:o ;)
Yes it is ....and take note....when I come trick or treating.......I will take silver and gold....or some of those Rev Buttons ......hahahahaha ....no chocolate please.... :D

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

I also love halloween, if you saw my hubby you would be wetting your pants just thinking of him dressed as Little Red, be more like Big Red with a beard. LMAO LMAO, tears comming I can hardly type!!!!!
Love the (still LMAO) costumes and the spirit of (I can't see LMAO) Halloween you have. Sounds like never a dull moment with Gypsy, wish you were closer, I'd go with you. Hubby would stay home especially with your sugestions. Made my day!!!!

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

COUNTRY GIRL said:
I also love halloween, if you saw my hubby you would be wetting your pants just thinking of him dressed as Little Red, be more like Big Red with a beard. LMAO LMAO, tears comming I can hardly type!!!!!
Love the (still LMAO) costumes and the spirit of (I can't see LMAO) Halloween you have. Sounds like never a dull moment with Gypsy, wish you were closer, I'd go with you. Hubby would stay home especially with your sugestions. Made my day!!!!
Yes I would definetly go Halloweening with you...hahaha....One year my sisters/friends and I dressed up as the entire cast from Wizard of Oz...even the house....then we all sang "Burning Down The House " when we went to the parties...we said "drinks are on the house" .....hahahahaha......I also have a great mermaid outfit you could borrow for the hubby! hahahaha

My girlfriend dressed up as the scarecrow one year and her hubby dressed as Dorothy(he is 6'4 250 lbs) ....if they can do it ...your hubby can ...hahahahahahaha

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am not going to tease you this time Gypsy. I understand your reluctance to post your mug shot. Boys will be boys including me.
Well lets get the first part out of the way. Yes you have two legs, Two arms, Beautiful long hair, and not so clear sweet face. Good for you. Now for the second part and the most important part. The Lady inside that package I just described. I have had the opportunity to talk to GH numerous times. She simply amazes me with what she knows and where to go for information. More than that is her great big heart. She cares so much for her forum friends. She adds so much to the forum that I can’t even begin to cover the ways. We are all so lucky to have her as a friend and TN Member. She is also a top notch mother to boot.
I don't pay much attention to peoples looks at my age. It's what is inside that counts anyway. I have found some great friends that way.
Thats my story and I am stick-in to it. ;D ;D ;D ;D HAPPY HOLLOWEEN Genius!

Thought for the night. If you can't hug someone a compliment might be as good.
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread