Gypsy!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmm....

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I better be hearing from all you guys this spring that you went and hunted these places and found some great stuff!!!!! :icon_queen:

OP
OP
N

nascarfan

Jul 17, 2005
Gypsy, I was thinking the other way, that if you're telling us about all of these nice little hotspots all around Missouri, you've surely got 10 times that amount of places lined up in your little corner of the state!!! Again, nice researching!!! Nascarfan

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this Gypsy Chick a new member? She sounds like someone i know :icon_scratch:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
aa battery said:
Is this Gypsy Chick a new member? She sounds like someone i know :icon_scratch:

hmmm....could be and I seem to have a Lil Chick running around here somewhere....
here chickee chickee chickee

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
gas gypsy it takes gas to get to these places. I'm dead broke. Husband left. & I'm using what $ I do have to look for work. But the good thing is, I have the MD! & the 'puter! color me happy!

OP
OP
N

nascarfan

Jul 17, 2005
Gypsy, I take it these are photos that you have taken? You must be like my dad was when he was living! He would get his birddog in the back of the truck, a cooler full of Budweisers and head out on a long journey and be gone for a couple 2 or 3 hours every day depending on if the mushrooms were out yet, in that case I'd be riding along w/ him.........those were different times!! Nascarfan

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Some photos are mine...some I have found when researching something else on the internet........some are ones that other people have sent me over the years.....I am trying to rid my computer of about ten years of research projects....I have been taking photos of old houses since I was about 15 ....now I am just going through all my files and trying to give you all sites to detect.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread