H.A.A.R.P. And Jesse Ventura

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Hey, I just watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory episode about the H.A.A.R.P. project up in Alaska. Very interesting to say the least.

There is an AFB that has 35 acres of antennas that shoots a radio beam up into space that is 1 billion watts! The AFB told locals that it was a research center to study the northern lights but, its been active for over 25 years and locals seem to feel that this is quite a long time to study them. The locals also clammed up when Jesse Ventura went around asking them any questions about the base. It seems that Jesse Ventura was not allowed to tour the base either, despite all his efforts.

Talking with one scientist that has been researching the base for the last 15 years they discussed the base possibly being WMD of some nature. It was mentioned that it could be one or a combination of several things. It was said to be used to manipulate weather, knock satellites or planes out of the sky, or possibly a mind controller. With the evidence at hand I'd lean more heavily (IMO) as a satellite destroyer. It was started under the Reagan Years and I seemed to remember they were developing "star wars" technology back then. Could it have been that?

The scientist that was accredited to discovering this "death ray" even though it was not of his discovery originally. it probably was just from his research with Testla's original plans that were confiscated after his death back in the 1940's. The scientist name was Bernard Eastman, deceased. His discovery was in the early 80's and originally for a construction company. The government took it from the construction company and made it their own.

The scientist that talked with Jesse Ventura was leaning more that it was a mind control devise and spoke about the mind control experiment that the government did back in the 60's as examples of what the government "will" do. These were the same experiments that the Uni-bomber volunteered for and that was also mentioned as well.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu

Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: I saw it, also; Gov. Jesse WAS po'd at "denial of access". I WILL watch his other CONSPIRACY shows; will be interesting to see what he "gets into", next... UFO's? HA! Even the PREZ can't get THAT info... "clearance" (ABOVE "Top Secret"), ain't good/high enough. ::) ??? :coffee2:
:icon_thumleft: 8)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: (WASSAIL!) After R & I, on H.A.A.R.P. and STAR WAR TECH. ala Prez Ron Reagan, I am
"convinced" THAT is why Gov. Jesse was "stonewalled". Looking at some NASA "pics" re. "Fast-walkers" (UFO's), looks like the SW DEFENSE System WAS set up; PROBABLY, in Alaska. I think N.
Tesla's research WAS expanded on for "military utilizations". :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread