H1N1 Flu shot? or will you pass on it?

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Seems totally illegal.Maybe I'll find out if they try to pass something like that here in MO.I do not intend to get the shot or shots.Let me restate that,I will NOT take the shots!Heck,at my age ,I would rather see it go to a younger generation.If it even is effective.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

S

Smee

vibes said:
The Massachusetts state Senate passed bill 2028 which enforces the following: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine.

Huh??? How...um..what?

Too bad they couldn't do that for cases of blatant LIBERALISM . . . :tongue3:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Smee said:
vibes said:
The Massachusetts state Senate passed bill 2028 which enforces the following: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine.

Huh??? How...um..what?

Too bad they couldn't do that for cases of blatant LIBERALISM . . . :tongue3:

I enjoyed your cute lil post :P

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
An order for isolation or quarantine may include any individual who is unwilling or unable to undergo vaccination, precautionary prophylaxis, medical treatment, decontamination, medical examinations, tests, or specimen collection and whose refusal of one or more of these measures poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health.

I Would Hope the Lawyers are Prepairing
to file wrongfull death Suits IF Anyone
Dies after taking the shot

If it's mandatory they Can't expect
people to Sign Releases.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this is what Ted Kennedy had in mind for the rest of the country, he was the #1 man on health care :dontknow:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't be taking those shots. I don't believe in using medicines, except under certain circumstances. I want my body to fight off whatever I get, if it is able. And no, I won't let things get too far before I take medicines to help my body fight it off. But I will never take a flu shot of any kind. I fully believe it is because of the use & abuse of common medicines, as well as prescriptions, that our bodies are not able to fight off sicknesses as they once were able to. So there, that is my view.
Any other reasons of why I would decline such a thing from this government is for my own mind to entertain.

Bran <><

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's about as scary as here in Texas they (the law) now have the right to draw your blood if you get pulled over or are in a wreck. ??? :-\

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Produce Guy said:
That's about as scary as here in Texas they (the law) now have the right to draw your blood if you get pulled over or are in a wreck. ??? :-\
They also take newborn baby blood in Texas . Most parents don't even realize this is going on .

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
godisnum1 said:
I won't be taking those shots. I don't believe in using medicines, except under certain circumstances. I want my body to fight off whatever I get, if it is able. And no, I won't let things get too far before I take medicines to help my body fight it off. But I will never take a flu shot of any kind. I fully believe it is because of the use & abuse of common medicines, as well as prescriptions, that our bodies are not able to fight off sicknesses as they once were able to. So there, that is my view.

Bran <><
I agree Bran.
Now I also live fairly far north these days so there shouldn't be much problems. :D :laughing7:

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have sensed something wrong with this whole swine flu thing from the beginning. I realize that the pandemic from 1918 was swine flu originated and really hit the world hard back then but that was then and this is now. Swine flu is nothing new. every year it makes it's rounds just like a lot of other strains. Generally, we can expect to see 35,000 to 40,000 deaths per year associated with the flu. What concerns me isn't so much that people are likely to get the swine flu. In any given year, it just happens. What really concerns me is that the media (television, radio, newspaper) has pushed this thing so hard down our throats, and has played the fear card on us so effectively, that it will be so easy to sell these shots on an unsuspecting public who will be brainwashed and panicked. Autism and vaccinations are so closely linked, and i shudder to think just what kind of a cocoction is going to go into swine flu shots. Don't think for a minute that it hasn't been discussed before on how depopulation should occur, but also consider this, i've allready heard it discussed on television about how many billions of dollars will be made by making this swine flu vaccine. Like i said at the beginning of this reply, i have sensed something wrong....

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with you, IDD! I sensed something wrong as soon as I heard about it and how they compared it to the Spanish Flu... and estimated that approximately 2 Billion people could die from it. Yeah, the article was pulled shortly after I posted it here. 2 Billion is a third of our earth's population... which is an interesting statistic to me.

Bran <><

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow.....looks like I would be paying money an serving time cause there aint NOBODY makin me take anything . >:(

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
I wonder if this will be approved by the House???
Anyone wanna guess what'll happen?

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
Looks like the drug companies are at it again , I wonder how much $$ the goverment is getting this time . ??? Remember what happened with the HPV shot here in Texas?? +

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Nuremberg Doctor's Trial: can someone be forced to take an injection with unknown or toxic substances?

The Nuremberg Doctor's Trial of 1946 reaffirmed the basic right of everyone not to be vaccinated or injected with unknown and dangerous substances as part of medical experiments and also of the right of everyone to be fully and adequately informed about the contents of vaccines or injections.

Nazi doctors injected into concentration camp prisoners substances and diseases that caused death and injury using force often working under contract for German pharmaceutical companies.

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=328&Itemid=95&lang=en

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread