Had a wonderful dream this morning (Pic added)

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I had an awesome CRH dream this morning. I dreamt I went to a lil bank I clean out once or twice a year. When I finally convinced the tellers this is what I do and since I haven't been there in a very long time there should be several hundred at least in the vault unless they have been given to someone else. Anyways they finally came out with 23 CWR's and a canvas bag with $260 in it. Always they insist on recounting the loose so she dumps the bag on the back counter and I hear silver- I start watching to see if they are gonna snype some and I keep hearing silver. Thought I must have been hearing things cause they surely couldn't all be silver and boy this is a great dream. When I woke up I was in the car.................

pulling fistfulls of silver out of that bag. Couldn't wait to get home. All but 83 coins from the bag were silver. Didn't do bad out of the rolls neither, 3 were mostly silver. Total take from $490 was (1) Ben, (49) '64, and 438) 40%ers.
Of course I had 6 boxes to do this evening- them was the hardest I ever done LOL, but got another 4 40%ers. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
kd5txx said:
You gotta teach me the thought projection thing. I got some dreams I want pictures of........
I like that. Gonna try for another dream trip - I'll try to throw in some of that thought projection again. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread