Had an LJ Day!!!

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
Stopped at a few banks today...found one I never visited before in a little town in MI. They have $360 all hand rolls, The lady asks what I do with them and I tell her "I build sets" and she tells me she already has searched them "there are none in there" ...Ill take 'em anyways...=6 full solid rolls and some stragglers...total pulled was 135 all 40% but 1 '64!!!
Sorry no pics my batteries are dead (imagine one of LJ's pics)and Im too cheap to buy them, but after the shite week I had I needed to be redeamed...the silver gods do love me after all!

Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
jersey devl said:
Stopped at a few banks today...found one I never visited before in a little town in MI. They have $360 all hand rolls, The lady asks what I do with them and I tell her "I build sets" and she tells me she already has searched them "there are none in there" ...Ill take 'em anyways...=6 full solid rolls and some stragglers...total pulled was 135 all 40% but 1 '64!!!
Sorry no pics my batteries are dead (imagine one of LJ's pics)and Im too cheap to buy them, but after the #@!$%#@!e week I had I needed to be redeamed...the silver gods do love me after all!

Lucky for CRHers most people don't know about 40% halves. That is an incredible score! She even missed one of the 64's. You gotta love it.

Jim

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Funny how they search them- one bank I sometimes hit will always pull Bens and older, sometimes right in front of ME but give ME all the Kennedys. Major congrats, Mark

OP
OP
jersey devl

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
preistpower said:
gratz what year are 40%

...Im not used to scoring that big so I never thought to put the total of each year :tard:...but 2 full rolls of '67,2 of '68 ,1 of '69 and the reat were 65's /66's and a few x-tra of the others.I wrap them in solid year rolls and stash 'em away.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score JD!!! It has been a while since I have heard of someone finding mulitple solid rolls of silver.

That's over 20 oz in one stop......kudos!!!!

Best of luck on the next hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread