Hadron collider fixed and ready to wreak havoc

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That doesn't look like any missile or rocket launch that I've ever seen. :icon_scratch:
The way that bright light source spirals outward, evenly doesn't look like any self-destruct explosion I've seen either. These spirals are evenly shaped and are very large compared to the centerpoint and dim evenly as they go dark.

I don't believe this is as missile launch; good or bad.

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I agree.. no way this is a failed missile launch! I would REALLY like to know what the hadron collider was doing at that moment!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little update from lastnight.

I was reading a news post last night that stated the spirals were "probably caused by the dumping of fuel from the missile." BULLSH--. No missile or rocket dumps any fuel whether it's going to self-destruct or not. There is NO WAY to dump fuel from a missile. Note: A MISSILE uses liquid fuel; a ROCKET uses solid fuel. If a missile (or rocket for that matter) has a self-destruct set-up, it uses the fuel to magnify the force of the explosion.

That "thing" shown on that news clip was not a missile launch; unless, someone is experimenting with a warp drive. ( and that is NOT meant as a funny comment.)

Dec. 10:
Update (again): Now the Russians are claiming that it was a missile test from a submarine that went wrong. Apparently, they're wanting us to believe the spirals were formed by the missile's motor still burning. PULLLLEEESE. If the missile turned sideways, the original track would be greatly curved and the missile would still go "forward" due to it's original momentum. And where was the huge fire ball that would have been formed with the self-destruction action.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread