HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS ON THE SITE!!!

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DAD'S ON THE SITE!!!

Happy Fathers' Day

tw656

Jan 13, 2007

My daughter started the day off right! ;D First she was up 4-5am, then 6 till 8:30am. Real fussy too! I think its her teeth. I wish I could spend the day searching through 6 boxes of halves, and playing with my daughter! The daughter part will happen, the coins will have to wait. Happy Fathers Day!

Chicago Ron

Apr 12, 2005
In the Lake in Chicago
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes! Happy fathers day to all of you! I got a bagel and coffee in bed this morning.

Chicago Ron

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tw656 said:
My daughter started the day off right! ;D First she was up 4-5am, then 6 till 8:30am. Real fussy too! I think its her teeth. I wish I could spend the day searching through 6 boxes of halves, and playing with my daughter! The daughter part will happen, the coins will have to wait. Happy Fathers Day!

You know what they say.

When they are little its: Hurry up and talk and walk :)

When they get older its: Sit down and shut up! ;D

I had a great father's day. My little girl HEATHER10.JPG cooked dinner for us last night. She has been planning this all week. Smoked salmon and goat cheese appetizers, broiled mushrooms with cheese and pesto, baked tiny potatoes in rosemary and big garlic pork chops. With a big glass of Italian red wine. It was as good as it sounds, she like to sit with me a watch a lot of the shows on the cooking channel. (Rachel Ray watch out)

P.S. all you young guys on this board I own a 12ga loaded with rock salt ;D she just turned 16

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007

P.S. all you young guys on this board I own a 12ga loaded with rock salt she just turned 16

At the risk of endangering my own life, I must say: You've some good genes, cyberdan! 8)

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fiatboy said:
P.S. all you young guys on this board I own a 12ga loaded with rock salt she just turned 16

At the risk of endangering my own life, I must say: You've some good genes, cyberdan! 8)

Nah, skipped a generation. Here is my latest pic after plastic surgery. ugly_man.jpg Did a pretty goood job. :P Teeth come next. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread