Happy New Year!

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year to you Aquanut. It is snowing pretty good here right now but we are still getting ready for our annual New Years day, Hangover dive. This is going to be a nice easy dive I hope due to the weather conditions. I will post a few pix later.
Dave

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you, And to you and Ms. Deb also John!

And All here on Treasurenet!
Hope ALL Dreams and Prayers are answered for All. (Tom Gidus)

Praying 02.gif

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Happy New Year to you Aquanut and to everyone here on TNET !!!

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto John! Hey, if you and Deb can make it, I'll buy your dinner at Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse on the 10th. We are having the Treasure Hunter's Book Club Meeting annual dinner there at 6. We have our official meeting at the FUN show the next afternoon. Let me know.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Ditto John! Hey, if you and Deb can make it, I'll buy your dinner at Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse on the 10th. We are having the Treasure Hunter's Book Club Meeting annual dinner there at 6. We have our official meeting at the FUN show the next afternoon. Let me know.

Now that's an invitation I can't turn down!

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John:
Correction on time: 7 pm. 6115 Westwood Blvd. -- this is on International Drive ½ mile south of the Convention Center…at the corner of Westwood Blvd. Its right near the end of SR 528. See ya there!

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
John:
Correction on time: 7 pm. 6115 Westwood Blvd. -- this is on International Drive ½ mile south of the Convention Center…at the corner of Westwood Blvd. Its right near the end of SR 528. See ya there!

Terry,
Looking forward to it!
John

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
happy new year john!!!! and happy new year to all from me and my family!!! look forward to the next party!!!:occasion14:

chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions