Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and what is scarier to me is the paranoia out in this world. scares me to death truly cause what worries me is how paranoia people might act on there fantasies. seen it happen before, it can happen all the time. absolutely crazy when the sane have to listen to the fantasies conspiracies of others. best one can d is hope somewhere in their lives they wake up a bit. but one can only HOPE.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ignorance is worse than paranoia.

The world is not Sun Shine Lolly Pops. People are Very smart, and they know how to work in Secret.

Did the 10s of THOUSANDS of people working on the Manhattan project spill the beans? Nope.

What else can get developed in secret? This is what us citizens can call an "unknown, unknown" that is to say, we don't know, what we don't know. I would call weather manipulation, and unknown, unknown. We are not allowed to know the great strides that men in-secret have developed.

Or, you can believe that there are NO unknown unknowns, and you know it all. That is highly unlikely. PEACE

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ignorance and paranoia go hand in hand most times that I can see.

of course many things are worked in secret. Is it all against you? To make you succumb? To make you a robot? To kill the Earth entirely for all civilation?

Yea, Dr. Evil is doing that in a few movies. But real life no. Are the masses being manipulated? SURE. for control? Sure I think so. To control chaos.

That is why people still protest certain issues to show their point of view against a campgain. Will they win? who knows. The masses decide in the end truly if they keep their voice and don't go into unfained crazy mode of paranoia.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't assume that people who don't trust the talking heads are paranoid. If it's on television, it has probably has gone through many filters.

Secrets that I pay for,( with my taxes) I don't really like. Secrecy for national security is overused. OF course I understand it, but when it's a blatant abuse of that privilege, I get upset.

Have fun!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Farmer chick you seem to have this big fixation on paranoia,what does that tell you about yourself?When is the last time you took a good long look in the mirror.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. Things are controlled to some point by a 'commission' on a subject. I believe they are also into controlling the actions of the masses to a degree. Chaos can't ensure. Things must be controlled.

but the back stories. the back light. It is all evil, out to wipe out mankind, out to get you to the level of 'what?' Kill 6 billion people so 8 power families can live? I mean really. It is the level of how far the motives are for control in my eyes. control is out there for the public. I agree. how paranoid does one take it?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
give up the baby talk. won't bite Red. talk real issues, not attack and that would be a change for the better!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The only way for evil to flourish,is,for good men to do nothing. God Bless America,once again.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually it isnt an attack,its just an observation.You avoid questions that you cant answer,so you quickly change the subject.Then you project your actions on to me and accuse me of attacking you.When you in fact come to my threads and are the attacker.Granted this isnt my thread but the actions remain the same.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way for evil to flourish,is,for good men to do nothing. God Bless America,once again.

I so agree with this statement. As long as people stick to real issues, real facts, real tragedies, real life situations and voice, then all should be ok? right? I mean truly what is the best all the masses can do?

In reality 'it is what it is' is so true only because while good men do nothing, many good people do try and the results are not happening maybe because enough are not in unision?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farmer chick you seem to have this big fixation on paranoia,what does that tell you about yourself?When is the last time you took a good long look in the mirror.

this is combative. simple as that. I say 'paranoia out in the masses' and my feelings on paranoia and not once did I mention YOU. You mention me. attack.
shut it down or report button will come.

Paranoia of many issues are out there in the world. people take them to different levels. If every time you read the word paranoia and think of you, then attack me, you have a problem.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Since when is asking simple questions combative?Every simple little question i have ever asked you,you avoid answering.As youre doing now.Report me for what,making an observation and asking you about it?:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread