HARRP and Sandy

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From the forest... "Yip, Yip, Yip!" Deep in the forest... Big Foots are in panic; knocking on trees (early warning system...), grunting, HEY'ing, WHOA'ing, "BILLY!", snorting, panting, "INEZ!"... the legends of Xena proceeds her. Storm-Gods BEWARE! :laughing7:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did notice how the producers were very clear about the HAARP segment, and several times, mind you, that everything suspicious presented had been driven by "conspiracy theorist" only. There is no question that HAARP is investigating weather and certain effects, but all of the "weapons of mass destruction" stuff has solely been fueled by conspiracy theorist, period! Thanks for finally clearing that up. :icon_thumleft:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
As stated in several past posts, Truth passes three stages, it is ridiculed,it is violently opposed,finally,it is accepted as SELF EVIDENT! Guess that says where folks are.

Truth needs to pass the well known and developed "scientific method" of proposing a thesis and proving it with facts and evidence. Things are mot true until proven false - thats not how it works we call that faith or speculation, etc. and that fine - we can have faith in anything we want - lets just not hold it out as a "truth" or "fact". We all want to believe that we are in possession of secret hidden information. That "we get it" and the unclean masses do not.

Occam's razor tells us that, all else equal, its the answer using the least number of assumptions or the least "complex" is usually the right answer. What is the least complex 1 nature storm of which many occur every year since the beginning of time hits the easy coast? 2 small antennae array in Alaska that has its own webcam can secretly control the weather, mass conspiracy of government officials and big business decide to wreck the easy coast to demoralize and control population and make money.

If I was a betting man, I know where I'd be placing my chips.

Can anyone give an opposing theory to natural weather and actually back it up with facts to prove a thesis?

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nikoli Tesla. Look him up or read a book about him. He's the inventor of HAARP. along with many other harmless inventions. Find out what and why HARRP exists also the thinking or reason behind its invention why did he do it? And along with his other inventions and what they have become today. Example: the laser. It has come a long way from its original design.
I guess in short a lot of inventions can become doomsday devices, not just Tesla's inventions but heck Einstein created something that has already killed in the millions (atomic bomb) there are many other inventions by others that could be tuned up and used.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nikoli Tesla. Look him up or read a book about him. He's the inventor of HAARP. along with many other harmless inventions. Find out what and why HARRP exists also the thinking or reason behind its invention why did he do it? And along with his other inventions and what they have become today. Example: the laser. It has come a long way from its original design.
I guess in short a lot of inventions can become doomsday devices, not just Tesla's inventions but heck Einstein created something that has already killed in the millions (atomic bomb) there are many other inventions by others that could be tuned up and used.

And there you just hit the nail on the head, the very essence of a conspiracy theory,...."could be". Big difference between, "could be" and "is". One is just a theory, the other can be proven. Except, of course, in the case of the Clinton trial where "is" may not have been. :laughing9:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bman3725 said:

Tesla had nothing to do with the laser. Was actually invented in the early 60s. Even the theory behind the laser is attributed to Einsteins work.

Haarp is a radio array plus other scientific equipment used to study the ionosphere. There are many other similar facilities around the world doing the same exact thing. Even the evil world dominating Norwegians have one!! Haarp and he study of the ionosphere have been going on since the 1950s - well after teslas time. Tesla had some great successes as an inventor (and some great failures) but all of his successful work is very well known - he was out to make a buck like everyone else. Don't forget that he died penniless after some huge failures especially his device for wirelessly transmitting electricity. It was a big failure and bankrupted him and his backers. No conspiracy. But at least this is better than claiming everything is from UFO reverse engineering!! Or was tesla really an alien sent to earth to advance our technology?? I think I saw that one on ancient aliens.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bman3725 said:

And think about how quickly the technology behind the most secretive and powerful weapon - the abomb - fell into the hands of the soviets. Here is an actual real life example of how nothing can remain a secret for long. How can't this call into question the claims that the gov can keep vast conspiracies under wraps?

bman3725

Apr 30, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods and metal detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The laser was "invented" by Tesla not actually built. Yeah he had his failures but there again another famous inventor (which I might add had knowledge of weaponry beyond his years and many of his inventions were failures too) Leonardo Davinci. There we're many of his inventions never built. But a lot of them used later with better built technology. Like a tank for instance or a helicopter it was his invention not build.

All im saying is anything is possible, don't believe in the weird stuff as well but when it comes to having an edge in weapon technology by one country via a smart scientists yeah anything is possible I guess. Even Einstein didn't want his abomb used in mass destruction.

Im not going all political here and saying our government is out to get us or anything im just saying its down right scary what some of the inventions can do souped up to todays technology.

The Hadron collider is another invention that can do some crazy things of course in the wrong hands. HARRP is radio waves and how strong you can make them is almost limitless. So I guess that might answer questions for some by the locations of these arrays around the world. Can we be using them as a weapon? Sure we've tried weirder weapons that didn't so well why not this? Its abilities could do many things even disable incoming missiles. Now controlling weather im not so sure on that one just yet. I know it has enormous capabilities

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make SURE you read the second to last paragraph. God Bless Chris Weather control is no myth: Scientists engineer thunderstorms over Abu Dhabi
WT, ya gotta tell me who this Chris fella is, pls. LOL!

The ignorance of our wisdom may be our undoing. :icon_scratch:

Man has the ability to cause change in the envoriment, climate, and weather.
What caused the Great Dust Bowl, for one expample. Granted, these things are and are of "Mother Nature", but just as the arrogance of man goes, well,
he can't just seem to let a good thing be. Also gotta be f-ing with something, poke the bear, hornets nest, stir the pot.
As we get smarter, so does our technology to destroy, it seems.

I know man usually, for the most part, has good intentions. Just ask the Army Corps of Engineers, and a few La residents, that got "left outta" the loop. Or, the good folks, that happen to live on the "wrong side" of our border fence. Mistakes get made.......
Whether in ancient times or modern, man gotta have more, more, more, and to what costs?
The five oldest acts of environmental destruction - environment - 03 November 2008 - New Scientist

Keep stirring, one day a piece of bread may very well buy ya a bag of gold.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
WT, ya gotta tell me who this Chris fella is, pls. LOL!

The ignorance of our wisdom may be our undoing. :icon_scratch:

Man has the ability to cause change in the envoriment, climate, and weather.
What caused the Great Dust Bowl, for one expample. Granted, these things are and are of "Mother Nature", but just as the arrogance of man goes, well,
he can't just seem to let a good thing be. Also gotta be f-ing with something, poke the bear, hornets nest, stir the pot.
As we get smarter, so does our technology to destroy, it seems.

I know man usually, for the most part, has good intentions. Just ask the Army Corps of Engineers, and a few La residents, that got "left outta" the loop. Or, the good folks, that happen to live on the "wrong side" of our border fence. Mistakes get made.......
Whether in ancient times or modern, man gotta have more, more, more, and to what costs?
The five oldest acts of environmental destruction - environment - 03 November 2008 - New Scientist

Keep stirring, one day a piece of bread may very well buy ya a bag of gold.

Pat, Obi Wan Kenobi said it, That's Me! I recall it sayin somewhere, Seek Widom and Knowledge,but, Most of all get UNDERSTANDING. What good is knowing about something if you don't understand how it works,if it breaks down,can you fix it with knowledge?I worked with those " book smart people",when it gets right down to it,their number than a pounded thumb! There are intellectuals, "book smart"and those that have an intellect,I have a mind in which to think without judgement,I can see for myself what is going on,we live in very dangerous times.I've been known for baking a loaf or 2!

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You have to get that gluten just right ! In one of my many past jobs, I was a baker. Made 300 pounds at a time. lol Frank

Attachments

• skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 87

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Now the question is ,What is the claimed purpose of this site? I bet the power consumption cost is out of site. Frank

Attachments

• golded bird.jpg
    golded bird.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 72

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sorry Red ! For the doubters. ?

where do these pics say that will control the weather or that it is or was creating or controlling sandy ?
I don't know that anyone thinks Harp doesn't exist, just it's abilities are in question.

I can post a pic of an african Lion & the words For the doubters, doesn't mean it's in my back yard walking

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you go Jeff,i just threw a quick picture up but,you asked for it lol.

Want to know about HAARP , VLF, UHF and weather modification?
Want to know about HAARP , VLF, UHF and weather modification? Want to prove it to a non-believer? Here you go! |

Scalar RADAR and its effects:

HAARP in the MSM (history channel):

How HAARP technology can make an earthquake:

Russian parliament member β€œtakes credit” for CAUSING the Japan earthquake and tsunami in 2011 using a β€œnew silent weapon” that can quote β€œsink continents”:

US Navy involved:
index

Link between HAARP earth-penetrating tomography technology and earthquakes.

Posted by PC Latest news, World newsSunday, March 13th, 2011

The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a congressionally initiated program jointly managed by the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy. The United States Congressional records show that HAARP is funded by the US government. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 (Clinton administration) to develop the ability to penetrate the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. This earth-penetrating-tomography has since been developed and used by the US government to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The problem is that the frequencies used by HAARP for earth-penetrating tomography is also within the frequency range most cited for disruption of earth’s own electromagnetic field.

HAARP patents states that HAARP can beam radio energy into the Auroral electrojet, the curved, charged-particle stream formed at high latitudes where the solar wind interacts with Earth’s magnetic field. The radio energy then disperses over large areas through ductlike regions of the ionosphere, forming a virtual antenna that can be thousands of miles in length.

Such an ELF antenna can emit waves penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area. HAARP uses ground-penetrating radar (GPR) to beam pulses of polarized high-frequency radio waves into the ionosphere. These pulses can be finely tuned and adjusted so that the bounced ground penetrating beam can target a very specific area and for a specific length of time. Beaming a very large energy beam into the ground for an extended period can cause an earthquake. After all, an earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth’s crust that creates seismic wave resonances. The same array of antennas that are used by HAARP for ground penetrating tomography can also be used to penetrate deep into the ground and cause an earthquake anywhere around the World.

Geophysical events like earthquakes and volcanic eruptions – the kinds of things that may already be on the edge of discharge – can, with the right resonant energies added into the system, cause them to overload and actually fracture. Former U.S. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen actually made the statement regarding weapons of mass destruction and the idea of generating earthquakes artificially. In a April 28, 1997 DoD News Briefing at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. Cohen stated: β€œOthers are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

United States Patent 5041834 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted.

METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR ALTERING A REGION IN THE EARTH’S ATMOSPHERE, IONOSPHERE, AND/OR MAGNETOSPHERE

————————————————–

the USGS seeding the clouds to make it snow:

http://water.usgs.gov/wrri/09grants/progress/2009WY46B.pdf

————————————————–

A few of the weather modification COMPANIES in operation today inside the USA:

West Texas Weather Modification Association

WEATHER MODIFICATION: cloud seeding, atmospheric services - Weather Modification, Inc.

Weather Modification Association

Just-Clouds.com

Here is a very long list of links, pdf files from institutions like stanford, leicester university, cornell, University of Mass., etc.. and from several military and .gov sites

some links work, others are β€œdown” but still included to prove they DID exist. These things have a way of disappearing off the net, so download them and MIRROR them on other file sharing sites if you can.

————————————————–

Ionospheric Heating using frequency – Earth Penetrating Tomography using ground based stations:

British Library EThOS : Thesis Details - Experimental Studies of the Lower Ionosphere Using Very Low Frequency Radiowaves.

British Library EThOS : Thesis Details - The propagation of very low frequency radio waves with special reference to the omega navigation system.

Validity of the f cos i Theorem for the Absorption of Very Low Frequency Radiowa

SGO Observations

SGO AARDDVARK Receivers

Defense Secretary from the 1990β€²s William Cohen speaking on the subject of HAARP –

Defense.gov News Transcript: DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

————————————————–

US Navy electronic warfare :

http://www.onr.navy.mil/~/media/Files/Funding-Announcements/BAA/2011/11-006.ashx

————————————————–

Lower ionosphere heating / geometric modulation / circle sweeps, sawtooth sweeps, square wave, rectangle wave:

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/publications/2008-03.pdf

Stanford VLF AWESOME network:

Transmitters -

Chistochina, Alaska: Stanford University ELF/VLF Data (AWESOME Receiver)

Websites of each known facility:

Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility

Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The EISCAT Associates

Their Facility -

EISCATs ionospheric Heating facility

EISCAT Headquarters are located at Kiruna in Sweden

The EISCAT Scientific Association,

Headquarters,

PO Box 812,

S-981 28 KIRUNA

Sweden

http://www.eiscat.se/groups/EISCAT_3D_info/Deliverable_D11_1.pdf

————————————————–
VLF and VHF station location websites:

Jicamarca, Peru

Jicamarca Radio Observatory

Arecibo, Puerto Rico

National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center

Millstone Hill, USA

(Haystack)

Millstone Hill Observatory Home Page

Pic of Haystack facility and more info:

MIT Haystack Observatory

Sondrestromfjord, Greenland

The Sondrestrom Facility

Kharkov, Ukraine

Space Radio Physics

(search for scatter)

Irkutsk, Russia

The Institute possesses a complex of unique astrophysical equipment deployed in the Sayan Mountains, especially the Siberian solar radiotelescope, a large solar vacuum telescope, an incoherent scatter radar, as well as a network of astrophysical laboratories throughout the territory of Siberia.

Home Page of the Irkutsk Research Centre

In essence.. this shows that one can send a HF (high frequency) signal into the upper ionosphere with HAARP, and it β€œtransforms” into a ULF ultra low frequency… and vice versa.. a LOW frequency modulates into the HIGH frequency!

here is the link to the β€œEfficiency scaling” HF transformation into ULF/VLF/ELF via the ionosphere.

http://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/ProcGA02/papers/p0936.pdf

Another link on MU, Japan

Incoherent scatter mechanism

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
USA (Besides HAARP)

UCLA’s

HIPAS β€” High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory

Located near Fairbanks Alaska

UCLA Plasma and Environmental Physics Laboratory and HIPAS

Home Page

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20010405061931/http://www.hipas.alaska.edu/intro.html

Diagnostics

ULCAR stations :

UMass Lowell Center for Atmospheric Research Digisonde StationMap

UMass Lowell Center for Atmospheric Research Digisonde StationList

Papers, .pdfs, and documents regarding various aspects of frequency and weather modification:

http://carbon.ucdenver.edu/~mgolkows/Publications/RF2010.pdf

Ion acoustic parametric decay instability in a plasma with [beta] > 1 : Deep Blue at the University of Michigan

www.physics.irfu.se/Publications/Articles/StubbeEtAl:JGR:1984.pdf

Prototype HAARP Imaging Riometer

Proposed Instrumentation

HAARP One-Hop Experiment: Stanford's South Pacific Buoy

Buoy and Experiment Systems

Operational Location

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/buoy/Documents/feasibilityStudyReport.pdf

CERN and HAARP –

Ionizing wave via high-power HF acceleration - CERN Document Server

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1011.1458.pdf

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1003294/files/0612038.pdf

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0101034

Books and older publications covering weather modification:

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&sourc...&usg=AFQjCNGC6l-oBQ2pkqbF6rzm353iRZjieA&sig2=

LIFE - Google Books

LIFE - Google Books

Weather Warfare: The Military's Plan to Draft Mother Nature - Jerry E. Smith - Google Books

These shots below come from a Navy .mil website .. clearly showing a β€œHAARP ring / Circle sweep” pattern and circumference similar to that which we are seeing on RADAR β€” only MUCH more powerful β€” covering the entire state of Alaska.. done using electromagnetic modulation from a ground based station.. VLF and UHF.

HAARP

β€œBy modulating the ambient current flowing in the ionosphere, e.g., the auroral electrojet, it is possible to generate extremely low frequency (ELF) and very low frequency (VLF) radiation. This ionospheric modification technique can provide such waves for probing both the Earth and the ionosphere- magnetosphere. The modification occurs in the lower D-region and can provide information about the ambient conditions in one of the least diagnosed regions of the ionosphere.

The electrojet is modulated by using a high frequency heater (a few MHZ) with the power modulated at the desired ELF/VLF frequency to heat the ionospheric electrons in the lower D-region. Figure 1a shows a sketch of the heater and heated region. The heated region is typically at 75 km (though this depends upon the carrier frequency) and can be 30 km in diameter and a few km thick. Viewed from above (see Figure 1b) the heated region is a roughly circular patch. The smoothness of the heated region depends upon the antenna radiation pattern as well as D-region conditions. The heating increases the electron-neutral collision rate which changes the conductivities. Since on ELF time scales the ambient electric field is constant, modulating the conductivity produces a current modulated at the same frequency. At these altitudes the conductivity change is predominantly in the Hall conductivity. If the ambient electric field, E, is in Β±y direction, a time varying current perturbation is generated, j, in the Β±x direction (Fig. 1b). The time varying current launches waves both up and down the Earth’s magnetic field. In the simulations shown here, we start with a time-varying current and study the downward propagating waves and how they couple into the Earth-ionospheric wave guide.

Animations

The animations show 5 different representations of the same simulation. The simulation uses a time-varying current perturbation (1 kHz) in the D-region at 75 km. The current is in the magnetic east-west direction. The Earth’s magnetic field is vertical. The simulation box is 1800 by 1800 by 120 km. Isosurfaces are shown for the absolute value of the horizontal magnetic field ABSB and of the vertical electric field ABSEZ. Also shown is the east-west magnetic field in the near-field BX1 and in the far-field BX2. Since the field amplitude falls off with distance, BX1 uses a order-of-magnitude larger isosurface value than BX2 to emphasize the field close to the site. The north- south magnetic field is shown in BY1 and BY2. These plots look slightly different from the absolute value plots where both the positive and negative surfaces were shown. Also BX and BY do have a different orientation of the their radiation patterns. The direction of the radiation is determined by the total horizontal field shown in ABSB and by the vertical electric field shown in ABSEZ. The radiation pattern in the earth-ionosphere waveguide is a combination of a linear dipole antenna and a right-hand circular antenna. At ELF frequencies because of low D-region absorption the dipole is dominant. The dipole radiates in the magnetic east-west direction.

Because 1 kHz is below cutoff the mode in the waveguide is a TEM mode. The mode consists of a horizontal B field perpendicular to the direction of propagation and a vertical electric field. With perfect conductors, the mode is uniform in the vertical direction. As the wave propagates in the waveguide, the top of the wave is approximately at the bottom of the ionosphere. Above the heated region, waves are also launched along the Earth’s magnetic field. In the near-field ( BX1 and BY1) one can see the pulse being radiated downward. It strikes the ground and reflects back up to the ionosphere. Part of the energy propagates up the field lines into the ionosphere. This is the bubble seen rising up. The D-region is highly collisional and damps this wave. Looking at BX2 and BY2 one can see that the energy mainly stays in the waveguide. If one looks closely at the top of the wave in the waveguide the wave appears to be curved. The waveguide mode is coupling into the bottom of the D-region and driving a whistler mode up the field lines. The whistlers have a much lower velocity than the waveguide mode and can only propagate along the field lines. This acts to curve the top of the waves. These waves help form the bubble that propagates up the field line. Because of this, the diameter of the bubble is much larger than the heated region.

Above the heated region in ABSEZ one can see a pair of coils revolving around each other. These are the currents that flow up and down the Earth’s magnetic field forming the current loops associated with the waves propagating up the field lines. Finally, EZ1 is a blow-up of the high-altitude portion of the vertical electric field for positive values of the electric field; the current loop is more clearly seen.”

More .pdfs and information on weather modification via frequency and aerosols:

'How we made the Chernobyl rain' - Telegraph

RAF rainmakers 'caused 1952 flood' | UK news | The Guardian

Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails | Politaia.org

Ionospheric modification and ELF/VLF

wave generation by HAARP

http://nlpc.stanford.edu/nleht/Science/talks/ursi_jan06.pdf

recently we’ve been calling them β€œHAARP clouds”.. long ribbed cloud formations like ripples of water….. up until this point it was speculation.. BUT….. here we see these HAARP clouds listed in a HAARP MIT researchers public files from MIT…… check it out.. you decide… and make SURE to walk the parent directory !!!

Index of /rezy_p/Public/AGW Photos

check out the OTHER files in this MIT backdoor.

Index of /rezy_p

check the β€˜public’ file..

listen to the HAARP whislter that is listed in this MIT researchers cache :

whistler8

Again, the above link is a back end MIT page.. download whatever you can before its gone!!! you should for sure check the UROP file as well…

BE SURE TO SEARCH THE PARENT DIRECTORIES !

MIT/HAARP the β€˜BLACK MAGIC’ chart on frequency wavelength propagation

http://web.mit.edu/rezy_p/Public/downloads/smithchart.pdf

HAARP JOINT SERVICES PROGRAM PLANS AND ACTIVITIES: Air Force Geophysics Laboratory and Office of Naval Research, February 1990 (PDF)

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2009/07/haarp_1990.pdf

Link obtained from:

Strange New Air Force Facility Energizes Ionosphere, Fans Conspiracy Flames

Popular Mechanics Magazine:

The World’s 18 Strangest Military Bases

Strange Military Bases - The World's 18 Strangest Military Bases - Popular Mechanics

HAARP Research Station – not much info, but says:

β€œIn past interviews, HAARP’s operators readily admit they’re researching potential defense applications.”

Modification of the Ionosphere by VLF Wave-Induced Electron Precipitation

http://vlf.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/publications/Doolittle PhD Dissertation.pdf

Highly anisotropic distributions of energetic electrons and triggered VLF emissions

Highly anisotropic distributions of energetic electrons and triggered VLF emissions

Title : A Diagnostic System for Studying Energy Partitioning and Assessing the Response of the Ionosphere During HAARP Modification Experiments.

β€œThe HAARP facility is classically referred to as an HF ionospheric modification facility. HF ionospheric modification entails the use of high power, high-frequency (~2-15MHZ) radio waves to modify the earth’s ionosphere.”

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA323070&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

Title : High-Energy Electron Beam-Induced Ionospheric Modification Experiments

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA329174&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca

A volcanic Island in the pacific west of Mexico and the northern direction is directly in line with the lower san andreas fault. Here is the google earth location.

28 53 23.06 N , 118 16 50.20 W

EAR (Equatorial Atmospheric Radar) SUMATRA made by JAPAN (circular again)

-0.203705, 100.319872

Taiwan, CHINA (dish on H-shape building, antenna grid not far)

24.967858, 121.1870

Burt Plain, AUSTRALIA (strange)

-23.521497, 133.67752

Laverton, AUSTRALIA

-28.33, 122

Hart, Australia

-22.968290, 134.448124

Poker Flat, Alaska, USA (AMISR Advanced Modulator Incoherent Scatter Radar)

65.129852, -147.470623

AMISR, Resolute Bay, CANADA

74.728138, -94.924242 (dish)

Antennas everywhere following the roads(phased array) the whole place is a grid!

74.733132, -94.932071

Futur β€œMU” from JAPAN (Incoherent Scatter) site in ANTARTICA

-68.984348, 39.647884

Facilities via links:

Index of /nsf/presentations/FACILITIES

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
It was written up in a scientific mag a while back before the Navy took over operation. It's stated intended purpose was to alter weather conditions. Frank

Attachments

• 05290v.jpg
    05290v.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 78

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's all true. Death, distraction, and total chaos is right around the corner. This is what your world leaders want, not only for themselves but also for their children, and grandchildren. :laughing7:.....whooo.....and just between me and you, those are not shooting stars, not really. Finger to lips.....shhhhhh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions