jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
again Red sorry not going to read any of the double talk.
My simple question If they can do it, why let disasters happen.

Did see this Laugh Riot above

Russian parliament member “takes credit” for CAUSING the Japan earthquake and tsunami in 2011 using a “new silent weapon” that can quote “sink continents”:

ah, what terrorist group doesn't take credit for everything that happens ?

I'm sure someone in the middle east is thanking allah for sandy :laughing7:

anyway if russia can cause the Japan earthquake and tsunami
the U.S. could have reversed it.
The man behind the Curtain sent dorothy home :icon_thumright:

again not saying they ain't trying, but am saying no not yet

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
again Red sorry not going to read any of the double talk.
My simple question If they can do it, why let disasters happen.

Money and power is the bottom line.They can do it so they do it.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, it's all true. Death, distraction, and total chaos is right around the corner. This is what your world leaders want, not only for themselves but also for their children, and grandchildren. .....whooo.....and just between me and you, those are not shooting stars, not really. Finger to lips.....shhhhhh.

What you dont seem to grasp,big scoop,is that there are people in the world that wouldnt hesitate to push their own mother down a flight of stairs for a quarter.Now what happens if you take those same people and put them in a position of extreme power and influence.Do you really think a few hundred,or a few thousand,or more, lives lost is going to bother them after they just put 10 million or so tax free dollars in their swiss bank account.I dont think so.If you do then youre pretty naive.No insult intended.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, with all do respect, do you have any idea how many people it would take to do what you keep trying to imply? :laughing7: This isn't a James Bond movie with one or two bad guys simply constructing the ultimate death ray and pushing the evil button. Hundreds of companies, countless people, numerous engineers and scientist, etc., etc., etc., spread out over many years and many generations. Do you really think all of these people are part of the evil empire and that they're out to secretly get you/us, our children and grandchildren and even their own? Now come on Red, time to admit that you just like screwing people. :icon_thumleft:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
bigscoop and how many people in the world do what they are ordered to do without hesitation because its their job to take orders no questions asked?How many guys in the military charged machine gun nests knowing they would most likely die in the attempt?Ordered to kill or ordered to die it all amounts to the same thing,it was done with no hesitation.See the picture yet?Read a few books about the manhattan project and you'll get a pretty good idea on how well secrets are kept from the very people working on them.Then move forward 60 years.Just maybe you'll get an idea of the bigger picture

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop and how many people in the world do what they are ordered to do without hesitation because its their job to take orders no questions asked?How many guys in the military charged machine gun nests knowing they would most likely die in the attempt?Ordered to kill or ordered to die it all amounts to the same thing,it was done with no hesitation.See the picture yet?Read a few books about the manhattan project and you'll get a pretty good idea on how well secrets are kept from the very people working on them.Then move forward 60 years.Just maybe you'll get an idea of the bigger picture

Red, I think I understand this "big picture" pretty well. :laughing7: :icon_thumleft:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If you read my long post on HAARP you will see that it does in fact exist.Do you think i took the time to make up all those links to websites and then create the websites themselves and all of the geographical locations.Bottom line is i know i'm not wrong,if i had any doubts,at all, i wouldnt bother.I'm not one that believes in wasting time.As a suggestion go to the link that worldtalker put up
40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don't Know | in5d Alternative News | in5d.com | .That will help you out a bit also.Its up to you,remain in the shadows or come out into the sunlight.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you read my long post on HAARP you will see that it does in fact exist.Do you think i took the time to make up all those links to websites and then create the websites themselves and all of the geographical locations.Bottom line is i know i'm not wrong,if i had any doubts,at all, i wouldnt bother.I'm not one that believes in wasting time.As a suggestion go to the link that worldtalker put up
40 Outrageous Facts Most People Don't Know | in5d Alternative News | in5d.com | .That will help you out a bit also.Its up to you,remain in the shadows or come out into the sunlight.

I don't know too many people who want to walk in your sunlight, Red. :laughing7: Far too much doom and gloom on your beach. :icon_thumright:

And of course, if it's on the internet then we all know it's 100% unbias and accurate. :laughing7:

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks world talker.I tried many times to leave the people who refuse to listen to their fate.But try as i may it just doesnt work out too good.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the politics out of the thread.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
most people don't research, when they do they don't read or study with an open mind . Some people would rather walk in the dark , I feel sorry for their families .It's not good to be asleep at the wheel.Especially in these times.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Youre absolutely right strickman.Show them the evidence,they dont read it it.Tell them verbally,they dont listen.In one ear out the other.Its taken for granted by them that everything is normal in their little world.At best theyll look for information with their favorite mainstream media news on what you tell them,it wasnt covered by the pretty anchor woman on tv so it didnt happen.Its easier for them to look away and turn a blind eye.Its pretty sad that most likely their going to end up being responsible for the fate of their own families when it didnt have to be that way.And i do feel sorry for them.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Youre absolutely right strickman.Show them the evidence,they dont read it it.Tell them verbally,they dont listen.In one ear out the other.Its taken for granted by them that everything is normal in their little world.At best theyll look for information with their favorite mainstream media news on what you tell them,it wasnt covered by the pretty anchor woman on tv so it didnt happen.Its easier for them to look away and turn a blind eye.Its pretty sad that most likely their going to end up being responsible for the fate of their own families when it didnt have to be that way.And i do feel sorry for them.
I don't feel sorry for ANYONE,you won't listen,to bad for you!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I see that side pretty clearly also Worldtalker.Mostly i think of the kids if they should have any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions