Has anyone ever seen these types of markers before

Sp3gold

Oct 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The owner of the land that these are one claims that there is treasure here. Markers such as this are well known. However, I am wondering what two of these markers mean.
an anyone help?

watertower1.jpg watertower2.jpg cobrarock.jpg

The first rock appears to be some kind of water tower. Its the dry season now and the water has considerably gone down now. The depression is too perfect to be natural IMO.
The second are two eyes in a rock next to the water tower rock. The right eye is filled with water. Legend says that gems need water to live. If its natural phenomena it's cool. If it's man made it's in-genius.
The last pic is a cobra rock with an eye in the left side. There is another cobra rock on the land overlooking what appears to be bed and pillow. Only the cobra is much smaller.
I have heard what these symbols mean but the eyes I am not sure. Do I dig below the eyes? Or is there something under the rocks? These rocks are in the 5 to 10 ton range and must have taken several men and animals to maneuver into position.
Can anyone help with these?

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
trackers...never dig under rocks~! to give you the idea here,,imagine that you are driving to las vegas..and you see a sign that says "las vegas 100 miles" do you dig under the sign looking for las vegas? now it seem ridiculous - once you see the correct context~!!

I once saw a nightmare pic online somewhere..a man had taken a pic of a jumble of boulders he was standing in with a bar and a shovel nearby...ask how far he should dig down below this jumble of boulders...while I could see the owl head, the turtle head the white dog ect..he had destroyed an Alpha Monument
out of ignorance..and was perplexed by his position..as the true trackers know.."to go home to those that love ya~!
...................................................................................................................."keep the bue sky above ya.......~!
oro and life for the informed
rangler

ps better pics taken at the noon to 1pm time slot..with a close up of any making below the depression filed with water.

the eyes symbol simply means to "look"closely all around. the bird looking right..means for you to lookfor next sign,.
are you in mining country..yes or no . not looking for your location at all as all signs are the same world wide except for the Philippines

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Based on the pictures you have shown , I think it highly likely something was buried at some time. On your cobra, going to your left will lead to confusing but good things and marks. Going to your right, things may be a little less confusing for starting out. If you are serious..I see 3 scenarios.

1. Get a deep seeker detector, grid out the land..yes it will be big..and methodically detect the land. walk the grid. It might take a few months or year or so.. but you know..you would be tramping around outdoors any way. lol.
2. Take up the study of Spanish and at this site, perhaps Jesuit signs and symbols..figure 6 months to a life time to learn enough to make progress.
3. Find an experienced partner, draw up a contract legalize it before you give the partner a location. Hope for the best but definitely plan for the worse. Could take any where from a few months to a few years to find a trustworthy partner. Trustworthy is the key thing and extremely hard to find. Not because most hunters are dishonest.that is not true. But the honest, knowledgeable ones are pretty busy and likely have a good partner already.

OP
OP
S

Sp3gold

Oct 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rangler thanks for the response and advice. I am not in mining country.
I'd like to post a couple of more pics.
The first is a turtle on a rock. The head points to another rock.The rock that the turtle is on appears to be a 'lid'. The second pic is interesting. There appears to be some kind of writing on a rock over what appears to be a cave entrance. The writing is 'arch' like. The third is a 'kings' bed which I am told is a common symbol.

turtlerock1.jpg writing1.jpg kingbed1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions