Has this ever happened to you...

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
So I usually search in car at work and end up with several thousand in buckets on the passengers floor. Well a quick slam on the brakes and...all over the place go the coins. I managed to lose about $20 deep in the sharp metal areas underneath the floor console and now the rattling is driving me crazy. I guess I'll have to remove the console to fish them out! I try to keep this hobby in the car, just showing the wife the finds and not the mess left behind!

Upvote 0

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No but...

You mentioning the wife reminds me of mine looking at me like I am crazy as I showed her my first CR silver finds...her exact words...I don't see what all the excitement is about...lol

I think I may take your mode and keep the rolls to myself and share finds only. I have gotten only about $100.00 worth from the bank and she thinks I am nuts already.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife thinks I am crazy also. She has helped me in the past open rolls and I have tried to get her involved but she would rather do other things. The other day she told me that she didnt understand why I had to try to get every silver coin out there and why I spend all my free time sorting. Guess they just dont understand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread