hate being lied to

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I think that one of my pickup banks is outright lying to me. They said that they would order me halves every time they order coins. They also said they don't order every week which I can see because they are a small bank. But its been probably a month since I ordered my first box and they haven't called me yet about a new one. I'm pretty sure they ordered coins by now...

Upvote 0

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have a LOT of customers....prob just forgot. A "reminder" phone call is in order....."I was wondering if you had ordered any coin yet....???"

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
You can get more coins with a smile and a box of donuts.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry, I'll still love you in the morning ;-)

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just stop in and say. Did you get my halves??? Be nice

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Unless there is a especially responsible person present at a branch, these banks respond to you ONLY WHEN NAGGED.

Since many customers will ask for services and then disappear without claiming them, you have to prove that you are serious and that you aren't going away.

So nag 'em !

Keep on Rollin' !

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I'm going cash my next check there and ask them about it. I'm remembering that when the manager called me last time she said they taken over by another bank so maybe that bank doesn't order coins. If it doesn't work out I can always make use of their coin machine haha

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just walk in there with a few twelve packs and get 'em all wasted, including the customers. Should work

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If eyes look to left indicate untrue talk.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I too order froma small bank( only 2 boxes a week) and was recently told that I could only order now twice a month. They said that they roll their own change and never really had to order any coin till I started ordering from them, so that may be the case with your bank too. I'd try to find a larger branch of the bank that does order coins for themselves regularly, if they order just for you(like in my case) it is costing them extra money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread