Good Luck! Let us know your score.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you announcing a hunt..... nothing other than what every other CHR does we go buy coins, thanks for the update maybe next post could have a bit more meat , potatoes and results.

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice, goodluck! maybe we should create a thread that say boxes for the week - finds..to see how everyone is doing with this addicting hobby?

OP
OP
crhstreetwalker

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got done. Out of 18 boxes I found 65 40% halves and 7 90% halves. Found my second walker and third ben ever this run. Also 4 proofs, one of which is a 1986s Clad Statue of Liberty Commemorative Half Dollar "A Nation of Immigrants." Other finds include a gold plated bicentennial and silver plated 1973d. Found two foreign coins, a panama and german.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got done. Out of 18 boxes I found 65 40% halves and 7 90% halves. Found my second walker and third ben ever this run. Also 4 proofs, one of which is a 1986s Clad Statue of Liberty Commemorative Half Dollar "A Nation of Immigrants." Other finds include a gold plated bicentennial and silver plated 1973d. Found two foreign coins, a panama and german.

What year is the Panama 1/2? Is the German coin a 5 mark?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread