"Haunted House" farm Emmaus

govofpa1

May 30, 2008
"Haunted House" farm Emmaus

I have stumbled on some new information concerning the "Haunted House" Farm, which is believed to be located between Emmaus and Macungie (Where I reside). According to history, the farmer buried a cache of gold coin on that farm in the late 1700's. I really could use a couple of extra people from the area. I have been searching for this gold for the past 2 yrs. and I just found this website 2 days ago so I am asking for any help possible. We can also go and check out the 2 old forts in the area. I hear there are some good stories about them also.

Thanks.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Haunted House" farm Emmaus

Hey govofpa1, Welcome. Ive heard of the farm before. Read about it somewhere. I'd be into giving a hand. I'm about 45min.- 1 hr. from that area. I travel up that way to fish the little lehigh every now and then.

Brian

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim

My hubby and I would probably be interested as well. My brother lives in Emmaus.

Debby

MightyMouse82

Jul 10, 2007
Manheim, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX

I'm game. I'm in Philly now but I'm originally from the area. My mom currently lives in Macungie. I heard the story a few years ago....

Chris

OP
OP
G

govofpa1

May 30, 2008

I will send more information via private message. Sorry for the delay - like just got a whole lot more hectic in the past few days. In the meantime - if anyone wants to go on google maps and look at Macungie PA .... you will see the buckeye fuel towers (they look like white water towers). There are two huge farms next to it.... that's the area.

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Gov,
i live in Macungie, would love to give her a go with you...let me know!
John

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i believe the area next to buckeye was sold last year...if you want to hunt it we should make haste as this general area has exploded with b/s developments in the last 3 years as you well know

OP
OP
G

govofpa1

May 30, 2008

I am planning on attacking the site in July. It wont be built on for another 2 yrs. I will be at the Lower Mac. Library on Brookside on Sat. the 7th at approx. 1 PM. I will be wearing a Yankees cap and prob. near where the movies are, if you want to come and talk.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure Quest

Jan 17, 2008

I'm less than an hour from emmaus. My brother and I would love to join in on the search. Let me know.

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

govofpa1 said:
I am planning on attacking the site in July. It wont be built on for another 2 yrs. I will be at the Lower Mac. Library on Brookside on Sat. the 7th at approx. 1 PM. I will be wearing a Yankees cap and prob. near where the movies are, if you want to come and talk.
won't be able to meet this w/e as i work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread