have you experienced spiritual/paranormal activitys at treasure sites?

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
Story 1:
About a two mile walk through some deep thicket of woods I finally come across a dried up muck canal that was imperative that I find for a mark point. After trampling thru the muck to other side of the canal the "weirdness" started. Fuzzy head,

Had something similar happen to me at the South Korean side of the DMZ.. We were in the building where literally on one side you were in North Korea, and South Korea on the other, this is where they hold all the talks between the North and the South... when all of a sudden I had the weirdest feeling, dizzy, like I was being watched, a very plain room looked strange.. this went away as soon as I left the room... was I probed ::)

LiquidAsset

Sep 8, 2010
Somewhere Beautiful......
Detector(s) used
A plethora of gadgets...
Sheldon J said:
Story 1:
About a two mile walk through some deep thicket of woods I finally come across a dried up muck canal that was imperative that I find for a mark point. After trampling thru the muck to other side of the canal the "weirdness" started. Fuzzy head,

Had something similar happen to me at the South Korean side of the DMZ.. We were in the building where literally on one side you were in North Korea, and South Korea on the other, this is where they hold all the talks between the North and the South... when all of a sudden I had the weirdest feeling, dizzy, like I was being watched, a very plain room looked strange.. this went away as soon as I left the room... was I probed ::)

Wow, that sounds like a great experience. Perhaps you were just picking up the residual energy that had been left throughout the years. You can only imagine what has gone on in that room..... On a lighter note, you should of probed the walls to see what else they have hidden in there. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread